Browser Issues  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Snowline Productions

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Browser Issues

by Snowline Productions » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:21 am

PanoTour Pro

I have built a selection of tours for a client, on a Mac. I have sent the links for verification from the client, they all work fine our end but have encountered a few bugs there end. They are PC based, the tops of the floor plans seemed to be cutting off. I have made a few galleries with pictures and text incorporated which are only showing a small section of the image, its as if its not re-sizing them down.

The tour works well and I have no issues our end, I have viewed these on Safari and Chrome. The client has tried Internet explorer and Chrome.

I haven't updated the software as I'm in the middle of the project.

Is there anything in the build settings that might need changing, or is these pretty much standard?

Any suggestions welcomed.

no avatar
Snowline Productions

Topic author
Info

Re: Browser Issues

by Snowline Productions » Thu Jan 11, 2018 5:50 pm

I have figure out one of the issues. I believe the zoom levels on the actual browser are different, what would be the best way around this. We need to cater for PC and Mac. Are there any ways of restricting or limiting the start view point?

What reasons would we have for some floorplan links not working on certain PCs?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

by Annis » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:32 pm

Floorplan links may not work on computers that have a touchscreen, so the touchscreen disables reacting to the mouseclick for the hotspots.

As for the first issue, none of Panotour's plugins are responsive, and there isn't much you can do against zoomed browsers they destroy pretty much any website design.

no avatar
Snowline Productions

Topic author
Info

by Snowline Productions » Mon Jan 15, 2018 4:51 pm

Thanks for the reply. I managed to find a workround for the issues I was encountering, not total fixes but definately better.