URGENT HELP - VR navigation issue   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
justinmih

Topic author
Liked in: 3 posts
Info

URGENT HELP - VR navigation issue

by justinmih » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:45 pm

Hi

I am conducting a VR session for a client on Saturday and on testing the tour i have noticed that when i navigate through the tour on a PC (without VR) that everything flows as expected. However when i navigate the tour using the VR option (Samsung Gear) the tour opens the second room facing in the wrong direction. Initially i thought it was displaying the default view but i have since updated the tour to ensure that the default view and the spot flow view are both the same but even still it displays the wrong way. I have ensured that i have deleted the website data and cache on the phone but still it is displayed incorrectly.

Has anyone else noticed if this is a bug or is it likely to be something wrong with my settings and does anyway know a way to fix this?

Any help before Saturday would be extremely gratefully received.

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards
Justin

no avatar
justinmih

Topic author
Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Re: URGENT HELP - VR navigation issue  [SOLVED]

by justinmih » Thu Feb 23, 2017 11:56 pm

Hi

I have just found another post talking about the same issue and have read about the VR default view option so will try that now and see if that fixes my issue.

Regards
Justin