Panatour 2.5.5 problem with Chrome [Windows 10]  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Qarolina1

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Panatour 2.5.5 problem with Chrome [Windows 10]

by Qarolina1 » Thu Nov 17, 2016 12:24 pm

I have problem with rendering/loading my virtual tour built in Panatour 2.5.5 on Chrome [54.0.2840.99 64bit]. Moving panaromas isn't smoothing and the grey/green stripes appear on my screen (image below). It works perfectly with Internet Explorer, with Chrome on my mobile devices and even with the same version of Chrome [54.0.2840.99 64bit] on my friends computers. Is it a chrome problem, that will be solve in the future, or something else?
Attachments
problem_panatour.png

Fletch247 likes this post.

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Panatour 2.5.5 problem with Chrome [Windows 10]

by Annis » Thu Nov 17, 2016 4:06 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum,

Can you share the link to your tour?

What is your operating system and computer configuration?
Do you have any add-ons, extensions or plugins in your version of Chrome?

no avatar
Fletch247

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by Fletch247 » Mon Jan 30, 2017 11:50 pm

Same issue here. Was there a solution??

no avatar
aza

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by aza » Thu Feb 16, 2017 12:20 am

Goog mooooooorning kolor team,

what are you doing. I still have to use Panotour Pro 2.53 !!! Because the version 2.55 and 2.56 are faulty.

My computer is an windows 10 machine, 16 GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 970 and I'm working with chrome.

I don't like your way to make support. You products are made to be online and the hole world are not speak only French or English perfect. Especially your aren't new on market.
It would be fine to see information on your website, about the update history. (Changes, bug fixes, new functions ...)
The registration act in your forum is terribly.

And ... your reaction time is slow. Don't feel offended, but each slug is RED BULL compared.

Have a nice day.

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Thu Feb 16, 2017 9:42 am

aza wrote:what are you doing. I still have to use Panotour Pro 2.53 !!! Because the version 2.55 and 2.56 are faulty.

My computer is an windows 10 machine, 16 GB Ram, Nvidia GTX 970 and I'm working with chrome.
Which version of Chrome? Do you have any add-ons?
Are your graphics drivers up to date?

aza wrote:I don't like your way to make support. You products are made to be online and the hole world are not speak only French or English perfect. Especially your aren't new on market.
It would be fine to see information on your website, about the update history. (Changes, bug fixes, new functions ...)
The registration act in your forum is terribly.

And ... your reaction time is slow. Don't feel offended, but each slug is RED BULL compared.
Well, I am still waiting for the reply to my post from November, without any information on the issue, how could we possibly identify it, reproduce it and then fix it? It's simple, we can't.

If you have the same issue, can you please provide me with a link to your tour.

no avatar
aza

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by aza » Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:40 pm

Chrome Version 56.0.2924.87 and of course I'm using apps.
Never installing the last driver for graphic adapter. It's driver version 376.53 from Nvidia.

I do not understand why it's important to now if i'm using apps or the driver version.
Panotour Pro 2.53 works fine and stable with my chrome version, the apps and the Nvidia driver version!

Maybe I will try to install PTP 2.55 or 2.56 again to see if it's work with explorer or firefox better.
Maybe - Because it's not my job to test your software in practice.

It would be nice to get information about the panotour pro update history.
What is new in PTP 2.55?

Another question is - with PTP 1.8 I could create a tour with only one flash file at the end. So it was easy to upload in CMS systems, with could handle only one file for uploads. Is there a way in the future with html5 to create only one file (container) again, for all files they are necessary with an html5 panorama?

Sorry, my tour with PTP 2.55/6 have the same issue. On my website is the correct tour version with PTP 2.53.
Best regards

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:15 am

If you don't update your graphics driver for up to date software that requires and uses the latest graphics drivers capabilities then you can not possibly expect the software to work correctly.

It is not your job to test our software, however, if you encounter an issue that we are not able to recreate, we need you to give us as much information about the environment so that we can attempt to recreate it and figure out the issue, unless you are not interested in a fix either.

You can find what's new in 2.5.5 and 2.5.6 in the blog posts announcing those versions, or directly in the changelogs:
- http://www.kolor.com/2016/08/29/virtual ... or-update/
- http://www.kolor.com/2017/02/09/virtual ... or-update/
or
- http://download.kolor.com/ptp/stable/history

Regarding your second question, it is not possible to create a single readable file that will englobe all the content of your tour in HTML5, only Flash permitted that.