Mini Planet Start error with Chrome   [SOLVED] - View the solution

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
gskips

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Mini Planet Start error with Chrome

by gskips » Thu Sep 01, 2016 10:49 pm

Hi there,

I've been having a little trouble with the Mini Planet start corrupting in Chrome. It seems to work fine in Safari and on mobile devices, however, when I start my tour with a Mini Planet in chrome it will load the mini planet, animate it, but as soon as it hits the first pano, when you try and scroll up and down it jumps around all over the place. I have tried it on a couple of computers and it seems to be the same...

Here is an example...: http://reelview.media/vt/strawberry/SP_ ... FINAL.html

I often get the "aww, snap!" message from Chrome aswell. Also, if you zoom all the way into the pano, and then try and move it, it seems to correct itself, allowing you to zoom out and carry on as usual.

And one more thing, if I use the navigation menu to take me to another pano/room, and then back out to the exterior, it all works fine, so it is definitely the Mini Planet that seems to be causing Chrome issues....

Anyone, any ideas, please and thank you!!

Cheers all
Skips

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 443 posts
Info

Re: Mini Planet Start error with Chrome  [SOLVED]

by Annis » Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:08 am

1) Why post this in the Panotour 1.8 forum?

2) There's a sticky in the bugs forum about the Chrome crash issue, which is also fixed in the latest version released on Tuesday.
- viewtopic.php?f=92&t=32397
- http://www.kolor.com/2016/08/29/virtual ... or-update/

no avatar
gskips

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: Mini Planet Start error with Chrome

by gskips » Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:53 am

Hi there,

Huge apologies, clearly I posted late at night and wasn't paying attention to the version number, sorry... but thank so much for your reply. I will get update and rebuild the affected tours and see if this solves the problem, or for the short term I'll try the patch in the post you listed...

Again, sorry for the mis-posting but thank you for the reply and info!

Cheers

Annis likes this post.