PDF Viewer issue  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
serielstudio

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

PDF Viewer issue

by serielstudio » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:49 pm

Hi everyone,

I searched for any topics speaking about PDF, but didn't find anything so I post a topic.

As every year, I update a virtual tour of a theatre made 4 years ago. I just have to change the PDF file with the new shows, and generally all the visual stuff which is changed every year for the communication .

But this year, I have an issue with the PDF, it seems that version 2.5.3 of PTP has made some changes in the way XML file calls for the PDF....

I mean that now, it should be displaying the final in a PDF viewer:
<action name="onclickspotpicture2119">
openPDF_PdfViewer("visite_thaliedata/graphics/KolorBox/pdfjs/web/viewer.html?file=../../../../spots/depliant_2pages.pdf", spotpicture2119PdfViewer|PdfViewer|displaypdfpdf_title);

But if it works local, it doesn't online....

Last year, here is what the XML file looked like:

<action name="onclickspotpicture2029">
openPDF-PdfViewer("visite_thaliedata/spots/programme_2015_2015_1page.pdf", spotpicture2029PdfViewer|PdfViewer|displaypdfpdf_title);

</action>

No mention of any PDF viewer....

So, the solution for me right now is to manually re-write the xml to cut the pdf viewer loading.

Is there any other way to fix it without touching the code ?

If this can help, I join a screen capture of the error message I have ( with the original XML file exported by PTP) when I want to open a PDF.

Thanks a lot for those who will take time to have a look and try to resolve the problem.

PS I am on Mac , PTP 2.5.3 ( tried with 2.3, didn't work), browser Safari, tried with chrome and iPhone)
Attachments
Capture d’écran 2016-08-28 à 15.43.52.png

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 94 posts
Info

Re: PDF Viewer issue

by bdd » Wed Aug 31, 2016 1:32 pm

Bonjour Stéphane,

Je ne saisie pas exactement votre problème.

Quelle est la modification que vous apportez au code généré pour pouvoir afficher le programme du théâtre ?

Quel était le code généré avant votre modification ?
Quel est le code suite à vos modifications ?

Gérald

no avatar
serielstudio

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: PDF Viewer issue

by serielstudio » Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:10 pm

Bonjour,

Voici le code généré par PTP 2.5.3, qui affiche bien le PDF en local, mais plus en ligne:

openPDF_PdfViewer("visite_thaliedata/graphics/KolorBox/pdfjs/web/viewer.html?file=../../../../spots/depliant_2pages.pdf", spotpicture2029PdfViewer|PdfViewer|displaypdfpdf_title);

Et voici le code après modification, pour qu'il n'appelle plus le lecteur PDF java( tel qu'il était généré par la version 2.5.1 ):

openPDF_PdfViewer("visite_thaliedata/spots/depliant_2pages.pdf", spotpicture2029PdfViewer|PdfViewer|displaypdfpdf_title);

J'ai essayé de régénérer la visite depuis une autre machine (je suis sur mac, j'ai essayé avec un PC ), rien n'y fait. Ce n'est donc pas nécessairement une histoire de navigateur.

Merci d'avance.

Stéphane.