PTP 2.5.3 does not work for me!  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Eddie

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

PTP 2.5.3 does not work for me!

by Eddie » Wed Jul 13, 2016 7:48 pm

Hello! I come to present my problem here, because I can not yet solve it! I was working with PTP Pro 2.3.2 on Win7 64bit without any problem .. I had to format the notebook by another problem and I installed Win7 pro 32 bit. When I installed the PTP pro 2.3.2 (32-bit) I could not make it work, after searching a solution, in the other forum, they answered me that there was a problem with that version and uninstalled. So I decided to install PTP pro 2.5.3 (32-bit) but it did not work, the only version that works is 2.2.0 .. One of the problems that emerged was that the letter assigned to the hard disks with which I work, had changed formatting the notebook, then did not recognize the path to some files, but after correcting the letters, the program did not work either. I also eliminated cache files and nothing ..
Then, thinking that the problem could be the version of Windows installed, I decided to upgrade the operating system to Windows 10, but the problem remains the same .. I ask a question .. the problem will be the 32-bit? It should not be, no? I would greatly resolve this because my job is in danger, I have customers waiting and the truth is that right now, I depend only of you ..

At times in Windows 7 I could open some projects, but the program closed by clicking on one of the panoramic. Now, Win 10, when I want to open a project directly closes.

Thank you

Eddie

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: PTP 2.5.3 does not work for me!

by Annis » Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:59 am

So the software crashes when you open a project? Have you been able to send in crash reports with your e-mail in the e-mail field?
Does it crash when you start a new project?

Does it crash with all projects or only some? If only some, what's the difference between those projects? Different plugins? Different amount of scenes?

What is your full hardware configuration?

no avatar
Eddie

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Re: PTP 2.5.3 does not work for me!

by Eddie » Mon Aug 01, 2016 6:49 pm

Hello Annis! Finally I had to reformat the notebook again, install win 64-bit and now I'm using PTP 2.3.2. To use the latest version I still have problems with the graphics card .. I think the problem was PTP 32 bits.

Thanks for answering!

Eddie