PanoTour 2.5.X Crashes on Linux  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
360Kolor

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

PanoTour 2.5.X Crashes on Linux

by 360Kolor » Sat May 28, 2016 11:54 am

Non of the PanoTour versions 2.5.X are running on my Ubuntu 14.04 installation. The minute I register the software it crashes. If I apply the trial version it will not respond. But I'm having no problems with version 2.3.2.
I am using a NVIDIA Quadro 3000M graphic card which runs with the nouveau driver. There have been no issues with the OS so far. That's why I never considered installing the nvidia driver (and I would like keeping it that way until the update service for 14.04 runs out next year).

Here is a snippet from the last terminal output lines. Maybe someone knows a workaround for this issue?

Code: Select all
QLayout: Attempting to add QLayout "" to QGroupBox "groupBoxSpotParameters", which already has a layout
QSqlQuery::prepare: database not open
libpng warning: iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
qrc:/qml/central/CentralMain.qml:68:9: QML Flickable: Binding loop detected for property "contentWidth"
PanotourPro: ../../nouveau/pushbuf.c:726: nouveau_pushbuf_data: Assertion `kref' failed.
/usr/bin/PanotourPro: line 4: 24522 Aborted                 (core dumped) /usr/lib/PanotourPro/PanotourPro