Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:28 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:38 am 

Ok.. To be honest, I am fed up with any PTP updates killing off my custom HTML files and the Live Pano licence.. I just updated from a RC1 to the stable version.. V2.2..

Its bad enough that ALL NEW PTP versions kill of previous versions of PTP with Mac.. Therefore not much chance of back-tracking to previous version if the next update has issue.., unless you remove the newer version and reinstall the previous version which is a pain...

I have every update of APG as they are released.. APG does not kill off previous versions so why should PTP..

Destiny..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:20 pm 
Administrator

Destiny wrote:
I have every update of APG as they are released.. APG does not kill off previous versions so why should PTP..

Both installers are based on same code, so they should react the same way.

Destiny wrote:
Ok.. To be honest, I am fed up with any PTP updates killing off my custom HTML files and the Live Pano licence.. I just updated from a RC1 to the stable version.. V2.2..

Where do you put your "custom HTML files" ?
They should be in your "User directory" and a new install does nothing in this directory.

Gérald

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:48 pm 

Well Gérald, I put my Custom HTML into the Kolor User Directory in HTML page.. It has to be there to be available in PTP options. But this new vesion removed it. Now I cannot get it to work.. Have you changed the code in your Templates.

Destiny...

bdd wrote:
Destiny wrote:

Destiny wrote:

They should be in your "User directory" and a new install does nothing in this directory.

Gérald

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 9:55 pm 

Both installer might well have the same installers but something is wrong.. I have ALL versions of APG, and even both the Video but as you can see.. I only have PTP 1.8, and 2.2.. 2.1 does not work, since it was killed by 2.2... You can see that 2.1 does not have an active icon.. Its dead... =(

Destiny..

bdd wrote:
Destiny wrote:

Destiny wrote:

Gérald

Attachments:
Kolor1.jpg
Kolor1.jpg [ 37.72 KiB | Viewed 155 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:28 am 

After rebooting my iMac, my Custom Contact HTML Template now works again... I had to re-add my Custom HTML Template to the HTML User Directory.. Previous updates did nothing to change my User Directory but 2.2 did...

Destiny...