Bug and Suggestion ....  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
pollarda

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Bug and Suggestion ....

by pollarda » Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:17 am

I discovered that PTP allows for a second monitor. Way cool. Thanks for doing that.

But there is a bug where the toolbar's buttons are not showing up. (Only the outside frame of the toolbar displays -- not the insides or the buttons.)

Also, sometimes (and maybe this is my using the software properly) but I get a pano in my other monitor and it shows a compass. Nice. But, the pano won't rotate or do anything. It is frozen. Though I did manage to get the N NW, NE, etc. designations to move closer and further apart though I didn't gain anything from it.

Finally, as a suggestion, I noticed that when I load a big pano (adobe's big file format), it generates a small pano to display. It would be nice if when I saved the project if it would save the small panos too. Building tours using the large panoramas is way cool (as the resolution is insane -- 30,000 - 60,000 pixels across the top) but the load time takes forever. It would be nice if it only referenced the big pano when asked to or when building the final tour files.

Thanks,

Art

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: Bug and Suggestion ....

by bdd » Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:50 am

pollarda wrote:Finally, as a suggestion, I noticed that when I load a big pano (adobe's big file format), it generates a small pano to display. It would be nice if when I saved the project if it would save the small panos too. Building tours using the large panoramas is way cool (as the resolution is insane -- 30,000 - 60,000 pixels across the top) but the load time takes forever. It would be nice if it only referenced the big pano when asked to or when building the final tour files.

It should be already the case.
Do you have a *.cache file next to your project file ?

Gérald