Really annoying - is it a bug? PTP forget the Links.  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Frenchev

Really annoying - is it a bug? PTP forget the Links.

by Frenchev » Fri May 16, 2014 10:51 am

Really annoying bug. Sometimes, I don't know how, the PTP forgets the Links between the images. And all hotspots from one panorama are linked to the next one - see the picture.

Am I doing something wrong? Does this happen to you? What can I do? Now is really a lot of work to link all the hotspots to the correct panoramas.

Thanks!
Attachments
bug.jpg

Destiny

Re: Really annoying - is it a bug? PTP forget the Links.

by Destiny » Fri May 16, 2014 11:06 am

Hi...

Even since the first Alpha and Beta testing, I have never heard of that happening..

I am guessing you drag to link... I use the "Go to panorama or Group" option.. Never had a an issue but there again, I have never had that many hotspots to link.. You can correct your links using this method.. It shouldn't take too long..

All I do is add the hotspot, make sure its the correct hotspot, then I link it using the "Go to panorama or Group" option..

Destiny...
Attachments
Linking.jpg

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 pm

Frenchev wrote:Really annoying bug. Sometimes, I don't know how, the PTP forgets the Links between the images. And all hotspots from one panorama are linked to the next one - see the picture.

Am I doing something wrong? Does this happen to you? What can I do? Now is really a lot of work to link all the hotspots to the correct panoramas.

Thanks!

We reproduced such bug this way (it will be fixed in next release ) :

- Select a panorama containing some hotspots linked to different panoramas
- Go to the Style tab
- Modify the spots style of the spots of the selected panorama

So the advice, while waiting for the fix, is to unselect everything before going to the Style tab.

Gérald

no avatar
Frenchev

by Frenchev » Sat May 17, 2014 10:55 am

Thank you Kolor Team!

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion