(I have since been working with the new release, 2.1, but I know for sure some of these issues have not been resolved yet)
- The so called "same ID" bug, which would give the same ID to various buttons, which resulted in buttons not showing up and wrongly assigned tooltips.
You still have this bug with the 2.1 version?
You are not able to add a button even when loading your tour with the 2.1 version.
Can you send us your project file, the kpt file, once saved with the 2.1 version.
You can send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
, indicate in your mail that the project file is for me.
- Text inside the description resulted in glued together words. At first everything seems fine when you write in your text but if you go back to it later, it glued together words.
On which OS are you working, and which version of this OS?
When we'll have your project file, we will try to reproduce the bug. And we will see if it is due to the content of the description and/or to the loaded fonts. Et...
- I've only noticed this in version 2.1, but I'm pretty sure the software is building the tiles all over again when I load a project, when I've made absolutely no changes to the panorama and the tiles have already been built.
Did you save your tour after the build in the 2.1 version ?
Do you have a .cache file generated near the kpt file ?
When you re-load a 2.1 saved project, are your panorama loaded in Full Resolution or in Low Resolution ?
- Fullscreen option used to mess up the plugins (ex. panorama menu fails to show up and map doesn't open). At the time I even had to make the choice not to allow fullscreen in my virtual tour because of this. Has this been fixed?
I checked your tour, and I do not reproduce this bug. The map is correctly opened and the panorama menu too when the tour is fulllscreened.
On which browser do you see this bug ? All browsers, or a specific one ?
Besides bugs, there are also features that I feel need to be implemented.
- When you change something in the software which only concerns certain changes in one or two .xml files, the software should only overwrite those specific .xml files. Most of the time I have to go into the code after the software created the files and it is much more work when I have to change all the .xml files instead of just one, when I only needed the software to make one small change. Also, if this were implemented, it should display a list of files in which it made changes. Sometimes it isn't obvious where changes are made.
We added this request in our request list.
It is not a so easy task, but we will manage to do it.
- The way the .xml files are organized in PT2, it seems to me it creates the possibility of multilanguage virtual tours (ex. virtualtour_messages_en.xml, virtualtour_messages_pt.xml, etc), but inside the software, you can't assign an action that changes the language of the tour. Wouldn't that be nice?
Currently we do not provide this feature through the GUI, because all our plugins do not react to language change.
For example, in your "Setubal On Map" tour, the Panorama Menu cannot be updated on a language change.
All tooltips can be updated dynamically.
As soon as all our plugins are able to react dynamically to a language change, we will add this feature in PTP.
Here is a tour done with PTP plus some extra coding, that manage a change of language.
As you see all tooltips are changing when the language changes : http://www.360tourview.com/tours/bbmass ... /bbmassari