lost links in floor plan hotspot editor  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
jeremiahvr

lost links in floor plan hotspot editor

by jeremiahvr » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:14 pm

Hi guys,

I'm having some consistent problems with the floorplan editor. I'm thinking it might be related to another issue I'm having with the preview window that comes up when I click on a pano. the 5 controls that come up in the window (fullscreen, set minimal zoom, set default zoom, set maximal zoom, and the compass control) these often get a strange effect where they are stretched and streaked so that I can't see them. if I roll over where they should be, the helper text pops up, and they still seam to work when I click where they should be. so I'm hoping thats just an asthetic thing.

my bigger problem is in working with the hotspot editor. I can set the links in the editor, move the points where they are needed, but then when I move out of the editor, and go into the links inside the panos, and then move back to the hotspot editor, I find that many of the links I've set in the map get reset. the points are still there, and the previews of the scenes look correct, but the pull down link menu shows think as the first pano in the tour instead of what I'd set it to.

Does anyone else have this issue? any suggestions?

Thank you!

no avatar
mediavets

Re: lost links in floor plan hotspot editor

by mediavets » Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:44 pm

jeremiahvr wrote:Hi guys,

I'm having some consistent problems with the floorplan editor. I'm thinking it might be related to another issue I'm having with the preview window that comes up when I click on a pano. the 5 controls that come up in the window (fullscreen, set minimal zoom, set default zoom, set maximal zoom, and the compass control) these often get a strange effect where they are stretched and streaked so that I can't see them. if I roll over where they should be, the helper text pops up, and they still seam to work when I click where they should be. so I'm hoping thats just an asthetic thing.

my bigger problem is in working with the hotspot editor. I can set the links in the editor, move the points where they are needed, but then when I move out of the editor, and go into the links inside the panos, and then move back to the hotspot editor, I find that many of the links I've set in the map get reset. the points are still there, and the previews of the scenes look correct, but the pull down link menu shows think as the first pano in the tour instead of what I'd set it to.

Does anyone else have this issue? any suggestions?

Thank you!

Which version of PTP 2.x are you using? And on which OS?

What GPU does your computer have?

Was the tour originally created in a different earlier version?

no avatar
jeremiahvr

by jeremiahvr » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 pm

I'm using PTP V2.0.1 64 bit on Windows 7

nope, the tour is built entirely in this version of PTP, not imported from an earlier version

graphics card is: NVIDIA Quadro K2000M

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:06 pm

jeremiahvr wrote:I'm using PTP V2.0.1 64 bit on Windows 7

nope, the tour is built entirely in this version of PTP, not imported from an earlier version
PTP 2.1 RC1 is now available.

graphics card is: NVIDIA Quadro K2000M

Do you have the latest available graphics driver?

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion