Auto Rotation Stops  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
PatchPic

Auto Rotation Stops

by PatchPic » Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:46 pm

My tour has 40 360 x 180 panoramas, all of which are programmed to auto rotate. They work fine when I test them from my computer, but online, the auto rotation goes to the right a little while zooming in, and stops, never to start again. What may be causing this?

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Auto Rotation Stops

by mediavets » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:20 pm

PatchPic wrote:My tour has 40 360 x 180 panoramas, all of which are programmed to auto rotate. They work fine when I test them from my computer, but online, the auto rotation goes to the right a little while zooming in, and stops, never to start again. What may be causing this?

Are you accessing the tout via the standard HTML file created by PTP 2.x?

May we view the online tour?

no avatar
PatchPic

by PatchPic » Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:47 pm

mediavets wrote:
PatchPic wrote:My tour has 40 360 x 180 panoramas, all of which are programmed to auto rotate. They work fine when I test them from my computer, but online, the auto rotation goes to the right a little while zooming in, and stops, never to start again. What may be causing this?

Are you accessing the tout via the standard HTML file created by PTP 2.x?

May we view the online tour?

Yes, I am linking to the html file created by PTP 2.x. and playing the content as it resides on my GoDaddy server. I just took this test version of the tour down. I'll put another one up after some changes.

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:26 pm

Do you have some planar panoramas in your tour ?
If yes, do not limit resolution on these panoramas.

Gérald

no avatar
PatchPic

by PatchPic » Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:41 pm

bdd wrote:

Do you have some planar panoramas in your tour ?
If yes, do not limit resolution on these panoramas.

Gérald

Yes, I do. I'll do that. Thanks.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion