How to mix the background audio?  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
gabrielefx
Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

How to mix the background audio?

by gabrielefx » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:49 pm

Hi,
I've an issue with the background audio (looped) and a video that I want apply on a wall.
When I play the video its audio overlaps over the audio background.

How can I stop temporarily the audio background and listen the video's audio?

regards

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14285
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: How to mix the background audio?

by mediavets » Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:37 pm

gabrielefx wrote:Hi,
I've an issue with the background audio (looped) and a video that I want apply on a wall.
When I play the video its audio overlaps over the audio background.

How can I stop temporarily the audio background and listen the video's audio?

regards

This cannot currently be done via the GUI.

I believe there may be plans to add this capability.

no avatar
gabrielefx
Member
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:47 pm

Re: How to mix the background audio?

by gabrielefx » Mon Mar 31, 2014 7:02 am

mediavets wrote:
gabrielefx wrote:Hi,
I've an issue with the background audio (looped) and a video that I want apply on a wall.
When I play the video its audio overlaps over the audio background.

How can I stop temporarily the audio background and listen the video's audio?

regards

This cannot currently be done via the GUI.

I believe there may be plans to add this capability.


very strange because I can do it with PanoVR.

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14285
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: How to mix the background audio?

by mediavets » Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:09 am

gabrielefx wrote:
mediavets wrote:
gabrielefx wrote:Hi,
I've an issue with the background audio (looped) and a video that I want apply on a wall.
When I play the video its audio overlaps over the audio background.

How can I stop temporarily the audio background and listen the video's audio?

regards

This cannot currently be done via the GUI.

I believe there may be plans to add this capability.


very strange because I can do it with PanoVR.


The krpano viewer supports such capability, but Kolor has yet to offer it via the PT/PTP GUI.

User avatar
benji33
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 3051
Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am
Location: France

Re: How to mix the background audio?

by benji33 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 am

Yes it's into the task list : ability to stop background sound on videos play and restore sound on all videos stop.


Return to Panotour bugs & discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests