Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 1:07 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:43 pm 

Hi,

We have a tour with a Livepano within. When you open the tour on an I-phone you get stuck because the I-phone is showing the video link. If you click on the video the video will play but there's no way to view the rest of the tour! This makes all tours with Livepano video unusable for I-phone visitors (don't know about Android).

What can we do to avoid / solve this?

You can check for yourself on the Kolor Chai tour, same problem:
http://www.kolor.com/virtual-tours/20130626-kolor-chadian-tea-shop/index.html?s=pano10

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:24 pm 

Hi,
It's been over a week and nobody seems to have an answer / solution for this problem. I also contacted Kolor support but unfortunately didn't receive a response (maybe the're still at the CP+ show in Japan ;) ?)

It seems to me that Panotour Pro 2 isn't usable for creating tours with Livepano video (best feature in my opinion) if all Iphone users get stuck in the tour.

I would like to know what other users and Kolor think about this problem and if there is a solution.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:18 pm 
Administrator

Sorry for delay.
Yes it's a problem with video and iPhone. Video is read into the video player rather than into the tour and can't be closed after.
An issue is registered on this problem.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 2:29 pm 

Hi Benji,
Thank you for your response. Could you give us an estimate when this will be fixed?

We made a couple of tours for our clients specifically for the Livepano integration. We already started this a few months ago stating that Panotour 2 was still a beta product. Now that the final version is available they expect delivery from us. If this problem isn't fixed however we can't deliver the tour.

Hope to hear from you; if the fix isn't expected in a short time we would like to know if there's a workaround for now.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 3:18 pm 

Hi, I do have a question about the settings making the video for the LivePano. I'm using Canon EOD 5D Mark III with the Canon 8mm Fisheye. I first shoot the panorama shots with that lens on 8mm and no autofocus. Then I make with the same lens and distance the video shoot. I put my camera on Auto in stead of Manual. When I create the pano with the livepano the result is that the panorama is quite sharp but the video is not. So, please let me know the setting you use for shooting the video and with lens.
In AutoPano I set the snapshot to 8MM and Focalpoint at 50mm as mentioned in some other tutorials.
Thanks in advance for helping me out here.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:17 pm 

Hi TRI60,
I think it's better to keep the posts seperated because this is a different problem and the thread will have the risk to go off topic. I saw that you also placed a post today in another forum so I will give my reply there:
http://www.kolor.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=21562&p=137739#p137739
Regards, Redmar

@benji33 looking forward to your reply!