video loading never ending  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
osmica

video loading never ending

by osmica » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:10 pm

Hello,
I just finished a tour with newest PTP and something with video not working.
I've added a video spot on the TV screen and assigned a video MP4 to load there. The video have 30 MB and I can understand it needs more time to load but it never ends. I left it more than half hour, on my desktop, not online.
In my case unfortunalty it is just loading and loading...the video never starts.
I checked all my settings and everything is same like in other tours created before.
AT the same time I tryed witha smaller video size and it works. Is there some limitations in size??
Anybody else with that problem?
It is very urgent to find a solution because I need to upload the tour today.
Waiting an answer!

osmica

Re: video loading never ending

by osmica » Wed Feb 12, 2014 6:56 pm

I tryed to make smaller the same video and now it is 10 MB and loading normally in the tour. There must be some size limitations in PTP but nowhere is written about. Quality is now only 240p and I don't like it. I need more quality like the larger file 480p.

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 9:22 am

Is it possible to send me your video file (30MB) with a service like [url]https://www.wetransfer.com/‎[/url] for internal tests on contact@kolor.com (for Benjamin). Thanks.

osmica

by osmica » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:13 pm

benji33 wrote:Is it possible to send me your video file (30MB) with a service like [url]https://www.wetransfer.com/‎[/url] for internal tests on contact@kolor.com (for Benjamin). Thanks.

I have sent it to you by service Jumbo mail. I have resize it on 15MB and it is working. I tried again with the large file and always same problem.
Thanx

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion