Some buttons are not showed in iDevices version ...  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Adolfo_360vista

Some buttons are not showed in iDevices version ...

by Adolfo_360vista » Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi everyone !
here my bug or incompetence ;-) ... I´m start learning to use the last PTP 2.0 RC (a purchased and registered version). Notice that I have not good skills coding, only the basics to understand the xml lines and tags.

It´s essential for me that the mobile/tablet version works fine and my surprise is that some buttons of the control menu disappears on this version. At desktop version is everything OK but on mobile/tablet only three or four buttons are showed.

See attached imgs.

I tested with a lot of kind of menus, I tried to modify the skin XML ... but like I said ... I´m very bad coding !. I tested too uploading to my FTP server and ... no news from lost buttons ;-) !!!
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.56.png
Desktop version
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.43.png
iDevices version
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.43.png (48.33 KiB) Viewed 197 times

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Some buttons are not showed in iDevices version ...

by mediavets » Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:11 pm

Adolfo_360vista wrote:It´s essential for me that the mobile/tablet version works fine and my surprise is that some buttons of the control menu disappears on this version. At desktop version is everything OK but on mobile/tablet only three or four buttons are showed.

That's intentional - iDevices have a multitouch user interface which makes the other buttons redundant, and some functions are not supported, so they are automatically removed when a tour is viewed using an iDevice.

no avatar
Adolfo_360vista

Re: Some buttons are not showed in iDevices version ...

by Adolfo_360vista » Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:02 am

Thank you very much Mediavet for your quick reply ... I understand now !... I thought that was a little bug but now I think is a great responsive solution.

Thank you once again !

Adolfo Rancaño
http://www.360vista.es

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion