Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:40 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:55 pm 

Hi everyone !
here my bug or incompetence ;-) ... I´m start learning to use the last PTP 2.0 RC (a purchased and registered version). Notice that I have not good skills coding, only the basics to understand the xml lines and tags.

It´s essential for me that the mobile/tablet version works fine and my surprise is that some buttons of the control menu disappears on this version. At desktop version is everything OK but on mobile/tablet only three or four buttons are showed.

See attached imgs.

I tested with a lot of kind of menus, I tried to modify the skin XML ... but like I said ... I´m very bad coding !. I tested too uploading to my FTP server and ... no news from lost buttons ;-) !!!

Attachments:
File comment: Desktop version
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.56.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.56.png [ 72.25 KiB | Viewed 180 times ]
File comment: iDevices version
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.43.png
Captura de pantalla 2014-01-03 a la(s) 22.22.43.png [ 48.33 KiB | Viewed 180 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:11 pm 

Adolfo_360vista wrote:
It´s essential for me that the mobile/tablet version works fine and my surprise is that some buttons of the control menu disappears on this version. At desktop version is everything OK but on mobile/tablet only three or four buttons are showed.

That's intentional - iDevices have a multitouch user interface which makes the other buttons redundant, and some functions are not supported, so they are automatically removed when a tour is viewed using an iDevice.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 1:02 am 

Thank you very much Mediavet for your quick reply ... I understand now !... I thought that was a little bug but now I think is a great responsive solution.

Thank you once again !

Adolfo Rancaño
http://www.360vista.es