Slow Zoom - Automatically Zooming In on Transition  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
virtualtoursorlando

Slow Zoom - Automatically Zooming In on Transition

by virtualtoursorlando » Tue Dec 31, 2013 1:03 am

I am having an automatic zoom issue in version 2.0 RC1. If I click a hotspot and transition from 1 360 Panorama to another 360 Panorama, everything works fine. Autorotation begins as normal on the new Panorama. If I click a hotspot and transition from a Planar Panorama to a 360 Panorama, there is a slow push zoom (like Ken Burns effect) and no autorotation. I have tried all of the different hotspot transition settings and still zooms. I always use both types of Panoramas in all of my Virtual Tours. Any Ideas? Driving me crazy. :cool:

benji33
Kolor Team

Re: Slow Zoom - Automatically Zooming In on Transition

by benji33 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:23 am

Yes autorotation on planar panorama have issues due to the fov factor. in fact planar panorama are displayed into 1° fov so the rotation on 360° is reached quickly. Improvement is into our todo list.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:30 am

benji33 wrote:Yes autorotation on planar panorama have issues due to the fov factor. in fact planar panorama are displayed into 1° fov so the rotation on 360° is reached quickly. Improvement is into our todo list.

I think you have missed the main 'point' of his question, which appears to be about transitions from planar to 360 panos.

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:36 am

Try without "Limit to image resolution" into the Zoom limits of the planar panorama for test. It seems that values are badly refreshed and provide the Ken Burns effect.

no avatar
virtualtoursorlando

by virtualtoursorlando » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:37 pm

OK - my Tours are still Auto Zooming on Mobile Devices. I have tried everything. I applied the not using "Limit to image resolution" on Planar Photos. Also unchecked for the 360 Panoramas, and setting 360 Panoramas to 100% zoom limits. Nothing seems to work. Is this still a bug, or is there a work around? I also tried setting the Planars to 360 and setting the FOV to 75 degrees, just so I did not mix 360 and Planar in the same tour.

I saw a few posts where issue described was slow zooming to the right on 360 Panoramas and then Auto Rotation would stop, again mixing Planars and 360s in the same tour. I found a work around for the Auto Rotation stopping: Set all 360 Panoramas to "use specific rotation parameters" checkbox under Auto Rotation Tab, and then set the delay to 0 seconds. This is what I am seeing now minus the Auto Rotation stopping.

But, the Mobile Tours are still zooming testing on iPhone. Thank You for your assistance. Here is an example tour as well.

http://www.virtualtoursorlando.com/tours/paradisepalms

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion