Floor Plan Plugin  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
mediavets

Re: Floor Plan Plugin

by mediavets » Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:47 am

Destiny wrote:Agreed, the patch does not work.. I only have one Pano, so only one floor plan set to single floor plan and it shows 'Undefined' unless I add a floor plan to the Tour.. It makes no difference if I set it to Multi or Single..

Destiny...

Let's be more consistent with terminology.

You can have a Floorplan for each Group and a floorplan for the Project as a whole.

With RC1 on Windows 8/ 64- but not Beta 5 Windows 7/64 - I see the problem if I set multi-level in the Floorplan plugin and assign a floorplan to each Group, but don't assign a floorplan to the project.

Destiny

by Destiny » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:11 pm

It might be working in a kind of strange way. its Defined if you add a hotspot.. Therefore a Floor Plan needs more than one pano to work correctly.. Now I have to ask the question what is the point of a single floor plan.. If I use a single floor plan there is no need for a hotspot, but if I do not add the hotspot then it is 'Undefined'.. unless i add a floor plan to the Tour which I cannot see the point in that with a single pano.. To use more than one floor plan I need to set it to multiple floor plans... But I need to add hotspots or it will be 'Undefined'....

Destiny..

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:36 pm

Destiny wrote:It might be working in a kind of strange way. its Defined if you add a hotspot.. Therefore a Floor Plan needs more than one pano to work correctly.. Now I have to ask the question what is the point of a single floor plan.. If I use a single floor plan there is no need for a hotspot, but if I do not add the hotspot then it is 'Undefined'.. unless i add a floor plan to the Tour which I cannot see the point in that with a single pano.. To use more than one floor plan I need to set it to multiple floor plans... But I need to add hotspots or it will be 'Undefined'....

Destiny..

You could use one floorplan - a project level floorplan - to provide hotspots to panos, or Groups, in the tour. This would be similar to the Map feature in 1.8.

Or you can use a single level floorplan with Group floorplans and it will display the floorplan of the group to which the currently displayed pano is assigned.

Previous

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion