Spot Description bug  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
rwbrahm

Spot Description bug

by rwbrahm » Tue Dec 31, 2013 12:21 am

So I am adding spots to my panos. I have multiple spots per pano that call up a description of that spot.

Well what happens is I give the spot a tooltip name and fill in the description info and do this for all of my spots. When I am done I can go through all of them and click them and see the info I put into the description window. Hit build and show. They work great. I go back to PTP2 and now all of the spots display the description of the last spot I entered.

AS AN ASIDE.

Is there a way to make the BG color of the description box automatically adjust if I change my font color to white? My text is white on a black background and my white text is invisible on the description box.

Thanks again!

benji33
Kolor Team

Re: Spot Description bug

by benji33 » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:10 am

I report the problem for same description. Do you use RC1 version of Panotour ?

Description plugin is multi-intance so you can add a description box black and a description box white for instance and use the good one for each spot.

no avatar
rwbrahm

Re: Spot Description bug

by rwbrahm » Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:03 pm

Do you use RC1 version of Panotour ?

Yes I am running RC1.

I'm not referring to the actual box that is created I'm talking about in the styles window. If I change my font to white in the style. The description box that I type my description into is also white. So my information is "invisible".

I also just ran into a new issue. My descriptions are now empty. Even though when I build my tour they are in the XML.
Attachments
no description.jpg
There is a description here you just can't see it because the font is white.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion