Question about "simple button"  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Frenchev

Question about "simple button"

by Frenchev » Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:25 am

I am using a simple button to open the floor plan. The "button" is a small version of the floor plan. When i click it, it opens the floor plan, but the button is still there. Can I set action which hides the button when the floor plan is opened?

Thank you!

Emiliyan

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Question about "simple button"

by mediavets » Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Frenchev wrote:I am using a simple button to open the floor plan. The "button" is a small version of the floor plan. When i click it, it opens the floor plan, but the button is still there. Can I set action which hides the button when the floor plan is opened?

Thank you!

Emiliyan

No, but you could place the button such that when the floorplan opens it covers the button.

no avatar
Frenchev

by Frenchev » Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:59 pm

The Problem is that i can't place the floor plan to the top. Is not possible. I don't know why. And when i place the button somewhere in the middle it doesn't look nice.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:42 pm

Frenchev wrote:The Problem is that i can't place the floor plan to the top. Is not possible. I don't know why. And when i place the button somewhere in the middle it doesn't look nice.

I'm sure I've done it before now - I'll try again and let you know.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion