Descriptions bug  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
karolski_tomasz

Descriptions bug

by karolski_tomasz » Tue Dec 17, 2013 4:02 pm

I noticed a problem with the descriptions, the idea is that when you add descriptions to your project, groups of panoramas and panoramas and off the program and open the project in Panotour not see the names, but descriptions exist, because when you export a virtual tour descriptions are visible.
Attachments
description_bug.jpg

Destiny

Re: Descriptions bug

by Destiny » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:08 am

Do you mean when you are viewing your Tour on your workstation, the Description cannot be seen but they can when you upload them to a web server.. If so, the Description feature is JavaScript based, so therefore the Tour needs to be viewed when posted on your web server or you can see a preview by clicking on the Green Arrow test Tour option..

Destiny..

no avatar
karolski_tomasz

Re: Descriptions bug

by karolski_tomasz » Wed Dec 18, 2013 11:13 am

Thank you for your interest

no no I mean that you can not see the description on the local machine, because I know that it must be a web server, only that Panotour Pro after loading a project where previously entered descriptions, these descriptions are not displayed,

but the problem is already solved. The idea is that when you copy text from MS Word and paste the description in the Pano Tour, copy is also different styles, as always happens when copying from Word, eg on a website, there is a lot a mess in the code. Do not forget to copy the text to the description of a simple editor, I was copying text from word to notepad + +, then Notepad + + to describe the Pano Tour.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion