One more problem - I need little help with the floor plan.  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Frenchev

One more problem - I need little help with the floor plan.

by Frenchev » Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:54 am

Hello Friends,

i need help with the floor plan? I am building a tour with floor plan and the option "floor plan is resized into area container" is on. Anyway the floor plan is smaller than the area container. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you.

This is the Tour. I made the background white, so you can see how big is the area container.

http://www.frenchev.com/clients/floorplan/
Last edited by Frenchev on Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Destiny

Re: I need little help with the floor plan.

by Destiny » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:38 am

I think we need to look at exactly how and what you do.. The FloorPlan Plugin is very feature rich, with a lot of options.. However, the features are not all apparent when you are learning how to use this feature..

I have made up a test to ensure your graphic is ok, and it is.. Now we need to create a step-by-step tutorial.. I might have to create a Video for this..

I have made the map a bit bigger since I did not set it to fit to content... The only feature I do not like with the Map is the compass.. I would like to see the plugin added to this plugin... where a small compass could be added and edited to fit in with the theme. I guess that might come in some future version..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/PTPV ... rPlan.html

Destiny..
Last edited by Destiny on Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:47 am

Your floor plan fit to the height but not on the width.
A "fit to content" option have to be applied to the floorplan plugin for these kind of problems.

A problem here is the empty title displayed over the floorplan.
Is it possible to send here the screen shot of all the floorplan parameters please ?

no avatar
Frenchev

by Frenchev » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:12 pm

Here my screen shot:

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:28 pm

Frenchev wrote:Hello Friends,

i need help with the floor plan? I am building a tour with floor plan and the option "floor plan is resized into area container" is on. Anyway the floor plan is smaller than the area container. Am I doing something wrong? Thank you.

This is the Tour. I made the background white, so you can see how big is the area container.

http://www.frenchev.com/clients/floorplan/

What pixel dimensions does the floorplan graphic have?

Destiny

by Destiny » Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:33 pm

568 × 369

D..

no avatar
Frenchev

by Frenchev » Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:34 pm

I have one more problem. If you try to click on the blue point on the map (in the red circle on the graphic), it's activating the yellow point on the house number 17. Probably they are to close to each other. But in PTP 1.8 in the same tour and floor plan was no problem. On some other point is the same problem.

This is the link to the tour. You can also see the problem with the floor plan, which doesn't fit in the content area.

http://www.frenchev.com/clients/tour_klein/

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:04 pm

Frenchev wrote:I have one more problem. If you try to click on the blue point on the map (in the red circle on the graphic), it's activating the yellow point on the house number 17. Probably they are to close to each other.

Probably - so perhaps make the Floorplan graphic larger?

I feel that the current floor plan hotspots would be really difficult to select on a touch orientated platform.

But in PTP 1.8 in the same tour and floor plan was no problem. On some other point is the same problem.

I also found that selecting some hotspots results in an error.

This is the link to the tour. You can also see the problem with the floor plan, which doesn't fit in the content area.

http://www.frenchev.com/clients/tour_klein/

You could hide the background of the container by making in completely transparent.

no avatar
Frenchev

Re: One more problem - I need little help with the floor pla

by Frenchev » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 pm

I have the same tour build on PTP 1.8 and the floor plan is exactly that big and there is no problem with the hotspots.

This are no errors. The tour is not completely yet, and the houses are missing.

I know that I can make the background transparent, but I did it like this, so you can see that the content area is bigger than the floor plan. I just don't know how to fit the floor plan in the content area.

Can somebody help me with it. I can make the content area bigger, but than is the distance from the edge even greater.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:44 pm

Frenchev wrote:I have the same tour build on PTP 1.8 and the floor plan is exactly that big and there is no problem with the hotspots.

This are no errors. The tour is not completely yet, and the houses are missing.

I seem to be able to place hotspots quite close together and yet still differentiate them.

What do the hotspot configurations look like?

no avatar
Frenchev

by Frenchev » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Here the settings:
Attachments
hotspot.jpg

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:59 pm

Frenchev wrote:
I know that I can make the background transparent, but I did it like this, so you can see that the content area is bigger than the floor plan. I just don't know how to fit the floor plan in the content area.

Can somebody help me with it. I can make the content area bigger, but than is the distance from the edge even greater.

Perhaps it's a new bug in beta 5?

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:56 am

No it's not a bug FloorPlan doesn't have the "fit to content" method at this time. Only the Area can be resized, but when a title appears the space available for the floorplan use a part of the area, so the ratio is different to display the floorplan.
Will be added, it's into our feature list.

For spots, by default, the size of 32x32 pixels is used for each spot when spot size is left to 0x0, you can try an other specified size to correct the problem.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion