Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 3:49 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:29 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 pm
Posts: 144
can add any pluging to my tour

adding PDF box > trying to conect an hot spot to the plugin... CRASH


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:42 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 14045
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
tamiro wrote:
can add any pluging to my tour

adding PDF box > trying to conect an hot spot to the plugin... CRASH


Is this a tour created with an earlier version or a tour created with Beta 5?

I believe you are using the 64-bit version on Windows 7 is that correct?

Do you get the Crash reporter dialogue displayed?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:50 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2011 1:06 pm
Posts: 144
mediavets wrote:
tamiro wrote:
can add any pluging to my tour

adding PDF box > trying to conect an hot spot to the plugin... CRASH


Is this a tour created with an earlier version or a tour created with Beta 5?

I believe you are using the 64-bit version on Windows 7 is that correct?

Do you get the Crash reporter dialogue displayed?


yes - but i have set new plugin on this tour

yes - 64 bit on win7

and yes - but i'm to lazy to fill it


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Dec 02, 2013 10:18 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4897
Location: Australia
"and yes - but i'm to lazy to fill it"

... how do you expect Kolor to fix your issue if no report is sent..!

The report is for Kolor but the resolved fix is for you and your benefit....

Destiny...


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 9:15 am 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am
Posts: 2559
Location: France
Not reproduced.
Is it possible to send us the kpt of the project here or in private message which crash Panotour ?

_________________
Benjamin
http://www.kolor.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 am 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:47 pm
Posts: 32
Safari is crashing on iPad and iPad mini with IOS 7.0.4 tour make with Panotour beta 5.
Does any one have the same problem?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:27 pm 
Offline
Administrator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:59 am
Posts: 2559
Location: France
yves360 wrote:
Safari is crashing on iPad and iPad mini with IOS 7.0.4 tour make with Panotour beta 5.
Does any one have the same problem?


What are the plugins used and the number of panoramas and objects (as images for gallery, or picture hotspots) ?
Due to memory limits some big tour can be difficult to display on mobile/tablet devices.

_________________
Benjamin
http://www.kolor.com


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2013 11:05 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:47 pm
Posts: 32
You're right! I reduce the size of the image for my gallery and it works now!!!
merciiiiii ;-)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group