simple button changes destination  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
diax
Member
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:13 pm
Location: Netherlands, Haarlem

simple button changes destination

by diax » Sun Dec 01, 2013 10:13 pm

Hello,
First i would like to say that i am really impressed with PTP B5. There is so much possible.

Some bugs i noticed;

I use some simple buttons with a small picture to load a panorama. Sometimes they all point to the same panorama. After a save project ,exit PTP and start PTP and load project the same. All my 5 buttons point to the same panorama. Some buttons do another action after the load panorama and that remains intact.

Windows 7 /64 bits.
PTP B5

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 14268
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.

Re: simple button changes destination

by mediavets » Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:36 pm

diax wrote:Hello,
First i would like to say that i am really impressed with PTP B5. There is so much possible.

Some bugs i noticed;

I use some simple buttons with a small picture to load a panorama. Sometimes they all point to the same panorama. After a save project ,exit PTP and start PTP and load project the same. All my 5 buttons point to the same panorama. Some buttons do another action after the load panorama and that remains intact.

Windows 7 /64 bits.
PTP B5



Confirmed - PTP 2.0 beta 5 64-bit on Windows 8.1 Pro.

no avatar
sarahbiebl
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: simple button changes destination

by sarahbiebl » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:44 am

Same here! MAC OS X Version 10.8.5

Please fix it soon :(

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 1769
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: simple button changes destination

by bdd » Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:36 pm

sarahbiebl wrote:Same here! MAC OS X Version 10.8.5

Please fix it soon :(


Hello Sarah,

Which version of PTP2.0 are you using ?
Is is the last one, PTP2.0 RC1 ?

Gérald

no avatar
sarahbiebl
New member
 
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Dec 03, 2013 5:27 pm

Re: simple button changes destination

by sarahbiebl » Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:03 pm

bdd wrote:
sarahbiebl wrote:Same here! MAC OS X Version 10.8.5

Please fix it soon :(


Hello Sarah,

Which version of PTP2.0 are you using ?
Is is the last one, PTP2.0 RC1 ?

Gérald


Hi Gérald.

It occures when I was using Beta 5 – couldn't try it out in RC1 because a new, bigger problem occures: A costumer wants to have another virtual tour with now over 300 panorama files. I could load all files in the tour and link them - but when I close the saved project and try to open again it crashes > can't open it anymore. Reinstalling Beta 5, when I have over, like, 200 file, the same prob occures, so this is a more serious problem then the one I mentioned here. I tried to compress the files, but at a point there is no compression possible without losing our standard of quality. You have some tipps?

Btw, I tried to open the saved project with that bigger mass of files in serveral ways, but no one did work.

(I know I have to open a new topic for this prob, I do instantly!)

THANKS!


Return to Panotour bugs & discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest