irritating error about different image size  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
osmica

irritating error about different image size

by osmica » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:17 am

Hello Kolor,

I like your software a lot and hope very soon you will succeed to remove all bugs.
This what I report is not a big problem but is irritating. Hope you will fix this in final release of PTP2.
I have all panos of same resolution and dpi but sometimes all tiles are equal, some times not and some of them are smaller. I don't know why because I tried also to open the same project few times without change anything and it is not always same. Every time it displays different. You can see one of those situations in my screenshot.
Attachments
different size images.JPG
Why some images are smaller than the others?

no avatar
mediavets

Re: irritating error about different image size

by mediavets » Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:29 am

osmica wrote:Hello Kolor,

I like your software a lot and hope very soon you will succeed to remove all bugs.
This what I report is not a big problem but is irritating. Hope you will fix this in final release of PTP2.
I have all panos of same resolution and dpi but sometimes all tiles are equal, some times not and some of them are smaller. I don't know why because I tried also to open the same project few times without change anything and it is not always same. Every time it displays different. You can see one of those situations in my screenshot.

Known bug.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion