hot spots missing - no floor plan - no menu in full screen  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
osmica

hot spots missing - no floor plan - no menu in full screen

by osmica » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:25 pm

Hello,
I've almost created my tour with 24 pano in 4 groups and I read other topics but couldn't find the right answers. I am testing in the way I first build the tour and than click on the green buton to view last built tour. This are my problems:

1) hot spots are missing in my tour and I got errors about. I don't understand why and if I made something wrong or not. In my project they are in the right place and working fine but not exported in the tour.
2) Floor plans some times displays sometimes not. When displays, the spots are not visible, only the radar arround them. Instead the spots I got the broken image icon.
3) I have added geolocation to the groups and I expected that every pano in that group will display the same map location with radar depending of each panorama orientation (defined by compass). But location label and radar display only in the first panorama of each group. I don't see any settings about that and I believe it is not my mistake.
4) Why there is description for project and group if it never displays. May be I did something wrong here...not sure. I have the button hide/show INFO but nowhere shows anything.
5) Menu with groups does not display in full screen mode.

That are my main problems to understand before I continue working on the tour. I didn't created all spots because I don't want to make a double job. I want first this starts to work. Hope somebody will give me the right answers/instructions.
Kind regards,
Toni
Attachments
floor plan settings.jpg
This are floor plan settings. Did I made something wrong because the floor plan don't display in the tour?
map hotspots.JPG
Here are hotspots on the floor plan I've created.
Last edited by osmica on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osmica

Re: hot spots missing - no floor plan - no menu in full scre

by osmica » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:38 pm

Here are few more screenshots!

May be I did something wrong saving new hotspots in the library. I supposed that I can rotate the arrow by changing the angle setings. For example to display an arrow showing straight direction I've set it to 270°. To each one I gave different name like: right, left, straight...and use them in the tour.
I've added a point spot to the spot style menu and then applied neccessary changes of angles and colour. May by PTP don't recognize them because I have renamed them??
Attachments
hotspots.JPG
As you can see, I have created hotspots.
group info.JPG
Here you can see I have added the geolocation and description for group. How to display that in the tour??
pano menu settings.JPG
What I did set wrong? Why the menu don't display in full screen mode? In regular view it displays the menu.

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:41 pm

1). Need the tour online for verification.
2). Need the tour online for verification.
3). At this time only one spot for a group or many spots for many panoramas but your described feature is not take in account. it's in our feature requests list.
4). Need the Text > Description plugin to display infos.
5). Fullscreen mode is bugged in beta 3. Beta 4 will be release this afternoon.

Try to load project with beta 4 once released and installed.

Thanks for your report.

osmica

by osmica » Thu Nov 14, 2013 5:29 pm

3) I have added the description plugin. But where is suppose to display the description of the group?
I checked now and there are options to display description: on current panorama / on current group / on project

That means I need first to decide if I will write descriptions for each panorama or only for groups or project. Right?

I will install the Beta4 ASAP, thx

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Nov 14, 2013 6:24 pm

osmica wrote:3) I have added the description plugin. But where is suppose to display the description of the group?
I checked now and there are options to display description: on current panorama / on current group / on project

That means I need first to decide if I will write descriptions for each panorama or only for groups or project. Right?

Not necessarily - if you invoke the description from a hotspot - and hostpots are of course pano-specific - then you can have both.

The Description plugin is multi-instance.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Fri Nov 15, 2013 2:01 pm

osmica wrote:3) I have added the description plugin. But where is suppose to display the description of the group?

I will install the Beta4 ASAP, thx

Beta 4 is available now.

osmica

by osmica » Sat Nov 16, 2013 5:51 pm

I was out of the city yesterday. Today I tried to open in BETA 4 my project created in BETA 3 and all compass directions has gone. Now I need to recreate them all. I am trying to add new hotspots but they are not working now...
Any suggestion??
Attachments
errors.JPG
Last edited by osmica on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osmica

by osmica » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:26 pm

Hm, it seams compass directions not been lost, when I clicked on compass icon on one pano, I checked and all directions was still saved. But group location still show only direction of the first pano in group. When that will be fixed?

Also I found hotspots working again but strange...sometimes I need make few clicks on different functions to make them work.
I believe something with spots reall not works correctly. They still don't displays in my tour. Take a look at the error, please. I don't understand what that means. Is there maybe another function allowed that is in conflict with hot spots?

Panorama menu is now working fine in full screen also.

The floor plan is still not working for me. I saw it once in the tour, just one floor plan once in one pano(group) and then nothing...
Too much problems and I don't know where to start. Any seggestion?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:44 pm

osmica wrote:The floor plan is still not working for me. I saw it once in the tour, just one floor plan once in one pano(group) and then nothing...
Too much problems and I don't know where to start. Any suggestion?

You can have a Floorplan for the whole project or a Floorplan for each Group.

Single panoramas cannot be assigned a Floorplan, unless they are in a single panorama Group.

A multi-level Floorplan will display the Group Floorplans.

Are you wanting a single Floorplan for the whole project, or to have a multi-level Floorplan which can display a Floorplan for each group?
Last edited by mediavets on Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Nov 16, 2013 6:48 pm

osmica wrote:I was out of the city yesterday. Today I tried to open in BETA 4 my project created in BETA 3 and all compass directions has gone. Now I need to recreate them all. I am trying to add new hotspots but they are not working now...
Any suggestion??

The error messages suggest:

1. That some hotspot graphics have either not been uploaded or have incorrect file permissions.

2. That there's something wrong with the Panotour maps plugin configuration. Are you using the Panotour maps plugin? If so show us a screnshot of the configuration/parameters.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:03 pm

osmica wrote:Also I found hotspots working again but strange...sometimes I need make few clicks on different functions to make them work.
I believe something with spots reall not works correctly. They still don't displays in my tour. Take a look at the error, please. I don't understand what that means. Is there maybe another function allowed that is in conflict with hot spots?

Which sort of hotspots are we talking about here?

osmica

by osmica » Sat Nov 16, 2013 7:20 pm

This style in my image. You can see settings also.
Attachments
hotspot style.JPG

osmica

by osmica » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:32 pm

mediavets wrote:
osmica wrote:The floor plan is still not working for me. I saw it once in the tour, just one floor plan once in one pano(group) and then nothing...
Too much problems and I don't know where to start. Any suggestion?

You can have a Floorplan for the whole project or a Floorplan for each Group.

Single panoramas cannot be assigned a Floorplan, unless they are in a single panorama Group.

A multi-level Floorplan will display the Group Floorplans.

Are you wanting a single Floorplan for the whole project, or to have a multi-level Floorplan which can display a Floorplan for each group?

I know that, I have 5 groups total but only in 3 gropus I added floor plans. I have added them by group - 3 groups/3 floor plans. YOu can see the floor plan icons on the botom of each apartment group. But it is not working correctly. I already posted a screenshot of the multi floor plan (1st image in this topic). I am posting now also a screenshot of the group.
Attachments
group settings.JPG
Last edited by osmica on Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

osmica

by osmica » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:43 pm

mediavets wrote:
osmica wrote:I was out of the city yesterday. Today I tried to open in BETA 4 my project created in BETA 3 and all compass directions has gone. Now I need to recreate them all. I am trying to add new hotspots but they are not working now...
Any suggestion??

1. That some hotspot graphics have either not been uploaded or have incorrect file permissions.

2. That there's something wrong with the Panotour maps plugin configuration. Are you using the Panotour maps plugin? If so show us a screnshot of the configuration/parameters.

1) OK but I still don't know how to fix this problems...what I need to do?? It looks like graphics have not been uploaded. But why? How to check that??
Are those spots working fine for you?
2) Yes I am using the plugin. Here is a screnshot of my settings. Please check it.
Attachments
panotour settings.JPG

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:51 am

osmica wrote:
mediavets wrote:
Any suggestion??

2) Yes I am using the plugin. Here is a screnshot of my settings. Please check it.

The error mentioned something about resizable so try turning that option off and see if that gets rid of the error.

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:54 am

osmica wrote:

1) OK but I still don't know how to fix this problems...what I need to do?? It looks like graphics have not been uploaded. But why? How to check that??

How are you uploading your project files to your web server?

If you are using an FTP program you ought to be abkle to checkj to see if the graphics have been uploaded and whether the file permissions are correct?

Which FTP program are you using and with which operating system?

osmica

by osmica » Sun Nov 17, 2013 5:49 pm

mediavets wrote:
osmica wrote:

How are you uploading your project files to your web server?

If you are using an FTP program you ought to be abkle to checkj to see if the graphics have been uploaded and whether the file permissions are correct?

Which FTP program are you using and with which operating system?

I'm just building the tour and click on the green button. Didn't try yet to upload to my server.
BTW, I'm using Win7-PRO 64 bit, Total Commander (FTP)

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Nov 17, 2013 6:50 pm

osmica wrote:I'm just building the tour and click on the green button. Didn't try yet to upload to my server.

What browser are you using to view the tour locally via the View last built tour button...??

osmica

by osmica » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:39 pm

mediavets wrote:
osmica wrote:I'm just building the tour and click on the green button. Didn't try yet to upload to my server.

What browser are you using to view the tour locally via the View last built tour button...??

I'm using Chrome. Is there reported errors with it?

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Nov 17, 2013 7:58 pm

osmica wrote:
mediavets wrote:

I'm using Chrome. Is there reported errors with it?

I seem to recall that there may be some issues if viewing locally with Chrome.

Try Firefox. Or the latest Internet Explorer.

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:54 am

How many hostpots styles do you have in your tour ?
Did you create them for this project, or do you use some spots styles from your spot styles library, created with a prior beta ?

Gérald

osmica

by osmica » Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:27 pm

bdd wrote:How many hostpots styles do you have in your tour ?
Did you create them for this project, or do you use some spots styles from your spot styles library, created with a prior beta ?

Gérald

I tried both. I have now spots from the default library created in BETA3 and also some new spots created in BETA4. I don't see in my tour any of them.

osmica

by osmica » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:26 pm

I have finally created my first tour with hotspots working fine. I don't have floor plans i this one so may be this will still be a problem, not sure.
But I still have a problem to solve. Maybe there is a way to do that and may be it is a mising feature.
I chooce the spoot style: Classic Direction (Sequence) and modify to a custom colour. It is on 0° by default and I change this value to 270° to get the straight direction. But now all my spots (arrows) are in that direction. I would like to set some spots to a different angle. Is that possible already?
I really need instructions how to do that because it seams I have created a mess trying to do that in my last toue where spots wasn't working.

Please, somebody from Kolor give me the right answer.
Kind regards,
Toni

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Thu Nov 21, 2013 9:39 pm

osmica wrote:I have finally created my first tour with hotspots working fine. I don't have floor plans i this one so may be this will still be a problem, not sure.
But I still have a problem to solve. Maybe there is a way to do that and may be it is a mising feature.
I chooce the spoot style: Classic Direction (Sequence) and modify to a custom colour. It is on 0° by default and I change this value to 270° to get the straight direction. But now all my spots (arrows) are in that direction. I would like to set some spots to a different angle. Is that possible already?
I really need instructions how to do that because it seams I have created a mess trying to do that in my last toue where spots wasn't working.

Kind regards,
Toni

Spot styles are multi-instance.

Create as many as you need for arrows of different orientation.

osmica

by osmica » Fri Nov 22, 2013 10:23 am

mediavets wrote:
osmica wrote:I have finally created my first tour with hotspots working fine. I don't have floor plans i this one so may be this will still be a problem, not sure.

Kind regards,
Toni

Spot styles are multi-instance.

Create as many as you need for arrows of different orientation.

OK, but how exactly. There are no instructions yet. Last time I tryed that spots wasn't visible. It seams I've made something wrong. I suppose I need to double click on the right side in the Library and than a new spot will be created on the left side where I can change its style.
Afther that I double clicked the spot to put it in the tour and than when I am adding a new spot, I need to select one of the spot styles I have there in the top right corner. Is that the right procedure?
I did it that way last time in my tour but when I was using only one spot they were visible and afther I created new spots, they expired from my tour. Is there something not allowed to do? About renaming the spots maybe?

Next

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion