MY FLOOR PLAN DISSAPPEAR  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
pitipon

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

MY FLOOR PLAN DISSAPPEAR

by pitipon » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:13 pm

PANOTOUR 2.0 beta2
Window32bit

When I open web via Panotour2.0, It is still ok.
(http://localhost:31415/virtualtour.html)

BUT, When I check in my folder and click directly.

Floor plan, it disappear!!

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: MY FLOOR PLAN DISSAPPEAR

by mediavets » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:23 pm

Many more features are implemented in javascript in PTP 2.x and must be delivered from a web server to operate correctly.

The View last built tour ... button delivers the tour via a lightweight built-in web server.

You can also access the tour via the localhost URL revealed when you use the View last built tour.... button.

Those features implemented in javascript will not work correctly when viewing locally when you link directly to the HTML file.

no avatar
pitipon

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: MY FLOOR PLAN DISSAPPEAR

by pitipon » Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:59 am

got it .. thanks

mediavets wrote:Many more features are implemented in javascript in PTP 2.x and must be delivered from a web server to operate correctly.

The View last built tour ... button delivers the tour via a lightweight built-in web server.

You can also access the tour via the localhost URL revealed when you use the View last built tour.... button.

Those features implemented in javascript will not work correctly when viewing locally when you link directly to the HTML file.