Hotspot library. Needs organization and edit ability folks!  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
Aaron Eriksson

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Hotspot library. Needs organization and edit ability folks!

by Aaron Eriksson » Sat Nov 09, 2013 10:30 pm

For many of us we want to delete old hotspot styles without having to delete the whole program to do so... Also If we are creating default templates for repeat customers, It would be nice to save it to a target location especially for back up. Us business operators need to keep our workflows in mind and backups are key...... The library is really limiting and we as creators can't store a large library if we wanted....Thanks....

no avatar
benji33
Kolor Team

Liked in: 199 posts
Info

Re: Hotspot library. Needs organization and edit ability fo

by benji33 » Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:15 pm

You can use presets to save hotspots styles and also create new spots into the ptp user directory (Edit > Open user directory). Presets are saved here too.
Benjamin

no avatar
Aaron Eriksson

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Hotspot library. Needs organization and edit ability fo

by Aaron Eriksson » Fri Nov 15, 2013 9:15 pm

Thanks for the reply B. But as the point I am trying to make, we need to be able to work with the library easier. I went into the edit as you stated and I didn't see any hot spots listed under the folder spots. It just seems like there should be an interface that we can work with for managing the library and categorizing... Do you understand what I am saying? Or perhaps I have completely missed what you are trying to teach.