Display issue  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
no avatar
stillstonevisions

Display issue

by stillstonevisions » Sun Oct 06, 2013 7:23 pm

I have run across a problem which is preventing me from further progress on a job.

When I select some hotspots, no display appears under Properties-Spot/Action Parameters/Target view. This prevents setting a target view or custom view. One member has suggested it is a problem with my video card. I doubt that as I have no other issues with it. But in case that is relevant, I have an ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series with the most up-to-date drivers in a Windows desktop computer running Windows 7 with 8 GB RAM.

See screen shots below.

This screenshot shows no display in that window.
screenshot 1.jpg
screenshot 1.jpg (123.94 KiB) Viewed 219 times

When this hotspot is selected, a display results with a large grey band down the middle.
screenshot 2.jpg
screenshot 2.jpg (136.12 KiB) Viewed 219 times

When this hotspot is selected, the display appears normal.
screenshot 3.jpg
screenshot 3.jpg (146.42 KiB) Viewed 219 times

no avatar
scoopz

Re: Display issue

by scoopz » Sun Oct 06, 2013 9:54 pm

Sounds similar to a problem I am having on OS X but I have issues with the preview box starting tiny and often when it's the right size no pano preview is displayed as per your problem. For me, deselecting the current pano in the drop down list and reselecting it causes the preview window to load properly allowing selection of default and custom views.

Test System Spec: 15" Retina MacBook Pro, 2.7GHz i7, 16GB RAM, 768GB SSD, OS X 10.8.5

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:57 am

An issue is opened on the blanck issue, when the view is fully blanked.

But the vertical grey band is strange.
Did you modify the IMG_0004 file with Photoshop ?

no avatar
stillstonevisions

by stillstonevisions » Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:44 pm

All the panos were produced in the same way. After initial adjustments in Adobe Lightroom, I used Photomatix for HDR, then PTGui Pro to create the panos. I didn't use Photoshop. #004 was created the same way as the rest.

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion