RC-1 YouTube Full Screen  

This forum is fully dedicated to Panotour / Panotour Pro bug reports as well as feature discussion.
Destiny

RC-1 YouTube Full Screen

by Destiny » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:20 pm

Hi..

I was hoping that the Full Screen option would have a fix by now but I guess its more of a Safari issue..

Therefore the only fix would be Not to include it in any build..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/PTPV ... eTest.html

Destiny..

benji33
Kolor Team

Re: RC-1 YouTube Full Screen

by benji33 » Thu Dec 19, 2013 4:46 pm

Yes, impossible to solve it for the moment, but the bug is always opened on our side.

Destiny

by Destiny » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:23 pm

Hey ... Well I did the Mavericks OS X upgrade.. Very scary but it all seem to be working ok at the moment.. phew..!!...

So, now I have the latest Safari and sure enough the full screen allows the YouTube to play.. However, I am not that happy in the way it travels to full screen.. I am sure that can be much better.. Its very giggity. Its needs to be smooth and sure in its expansion..

Destiny..

benji33
Kolor Team

by benji33 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:10 am

Perhaps a simple change of the easing will sove this problem. I'll have a look on this point later.

no avatar
klausesser

by klausesser » Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:33 pm

Destiny wrote:However, I am not that happy in the way it travels to full screen.. I am sure that can be much better.. Its very giggity. Its needs to be smooth and sure in its expansion..

The explanation is simple: the graphic card. Mavericks - as all actualised systems - has an updated graphic-engine . . . . which need being supported by the hardware.
If this hardware support isn´t there it´s slow. You can´t blame it to the system.
My advise - you surely will refuse this one also ;) =D : uncheck all desktop animations.

Klaus

Return to Panotour bugs & discussion