Tour panoramas not opening in default view - Panotour V2.5.9   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
ianwilde

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Tour panoramas not opening in default view - Panotour V2.5.9  [SOLVED]

by ianwilde » Tue Jan 16, 2018 5:02 pm

I can't seem to resolve this issue, but don't recollect it being a problem previously.

Whatever default view I set in "Preview" & confirmed as set in "Default View" by clicking the "Set Default View" button in the top left of Preview window, when I view the tour either on or off line, all the panoramas open in a completely different view.

If I immediately stop autorotation & manually select another panorama from the panorama combo box or next panorama arrows, or allow the Autotour to chane panos, the same thing happens

Although the tour was constructed from a preset saved from another more complex tour, I have removed the Map & Compass plug ins & it is a very basic tour and I can't see why this is happening.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 440 posts
Info

Re: Tour panoramas not opening in default view - Panotour V2

by Annis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:28 am

Hello and welcome to the forum,

What other plugins are in your tour? Are any "Day/night" plugins there or GArrows or the like?

Is the tour online?

no avatar
ianwilde

Topic author
Info

by ianwilde » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:55 pm

Hi Annis,

I have GArrows but the panos are not linked so they are not active on screen. It is a mailshot to a cottage hire company we used recently, so is on line, but not fo general circulation. I am trying to mimic a very basic tour used by a competitor without any pano linking.
view at:- https://s3.eu-west-2.amazonaws.com/vide ... index.html

Only the first pano seems to show as set.

I have attached a few screenshots which might help. If you want anything else,please let me know.

many thanks & appreciated.
Ian
Attachments
Croft_Barn_Styles.jpg
Croft_Barn_Lounge.jpg
Croft_Barn_Bedroom.jpg

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 440 posts
Info

by Annis » Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:48 pm

Could you show me your settings for GArrows? There's a setting that enables keepview so that would override your default views... Or just remove it from the tour if you're not using it?

no avatar
ianwilde

Topic author
Info

by ianwilde » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:17 pm

Hi annis,

Thanks & I think I did try unticking Keepview & it didn't seem to make any difference,however at that point I think I might have been forgetting to press the Set default view button after altering the view!

I haven't yet tried deleting the plug in. I will wait for your reply first, then try removing it, as this is a fairly new plug in & as I mentioned earlier, i don't recollect having this problem previously.

I have attached the GArrows settins, with advanced only open on what might appear relevant.

Cheers

Ian
Attachments
GArrows_3.jpg
GArrows_2.jpg
GArrows_1.jpg

no avatar
ianwilde

Topic author
Info

by ianwilde » Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:42 pm

Annis,

I have removed GArrows & the problem is solved. I will reinstall it later to see if with Keepview unticked the problem returns. If that were to be the case, I would not know how to resolve that, but will make a new post if this one is no longer active.

Many thanks for your help!