Panatour template creation  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
greytail

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Panatour template creation

by greytail » Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:32 pm

Where can I find tutorials on creating a template in Panatour Pro and then using that template for other panos?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Panatour template creation

by Annis » Tue Sep 19, 2017 8:20 am

What kind of template are you using that is only affecting one scene?

Can you show me what you're looking to do?

no avatar
greytail

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by greytail » Tue Sep 19, 2017 3:44 pm

Hi:
I can't figure out how to take my projects to the next stage..I have built a single panorama using Panatour Pro which I use as a template for others. Here is an example of what I have been able to achieve:

http://www.droneflynewengland.com/willo ... _pano.html

Here is a screen shot out of panotour. I normally use one of the choices on the right side and then click on add panorama. This creates what you see most of the time :)

[img]

Probably, I need the correct url for a tutorial on how I can take the next steps, which would be to add a list of all the panoramas that I have created down the side of one of my existing panos.

Hope you can understand that I just need someone over my shoulder helping me with the next steps :)

In addition, I feel I may have been doing some bad things, like shooting 34 images as full sized DNGs with my DJI drone, importing them into Lightroom, then exporting as full size JPEGS. I end up with huge panoramas and I can fit my skies! What should sizer should these panos be for the web...not for FB!

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

by Annis » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:07 am

greytail wrote:Probably, I need the correct url for a tutorial on how I can take the next steps, which would be to add a list of all the panoramas that I have created down the side of one of my existing panos.

So you're just looking to add several panoramas to your project?
Well in the Tour tab just drag and drop your extra panoramas... I'm sorry I'm not quite sure what the issue is.

greytail wrote:In addition, I feel I may have been doing some bad things, like shooting 34 images as full sized DNGs with my DJI drone, importing them into Lightroom, then exporting as full size JPEGS. I end up with huge panoramas and I can fit my skies! What should sizer should these panos be for the web...not for FB!

That workflow sounds fine, the size of your panoramas does not matter since Panotour cuts them up into thousands of small tiles.