hotspots in 360 video?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
bergerdennis

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

hotspots in 360 video?

by bergerdennis » Thu Mar 30, 2017 4:27 pm

Hi,

I want to know what kolor software is able to add interactive hotspots to 360 video. I own video pro and giga.
I learned panotour can add them to virtual tours but not to video.

besides this video being horrible here you can see what i mean:
http://www.360conceptstore.com/

Thanks in advance!

360TourProductions likes this post.

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: hotspots in 360 video?

by Annis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:19 am

You can add hotspots to video scenes in your virtual tour (for hotspots to be on a video it has to be in a virtual tour, as hotspots are part of the player not the video itself), however spots in video scenes are currently static, meaning they will remain in the same position during the entire duration of the video.

Have a look at the video scenes documentation: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... deo_Scenes

no avatar
bergerdennis

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by bergerdennis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 12:04 pm

thank you. i bought panotour pro yesterday and figured it out a bit. sad, no timed hotspots there. will you update the software to timed hotspots soon?

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

by Annis » Fri Mar 31, 2017 3:29 pm

I couldn't give you an ETA on when or if this feature would be implemented unfortunately.

The timed hotspots are handled by the KrPano player I believe, so it should be possible from the xml.

no avatar
360TourProductions

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by 360TourProductions » Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Your http://www.360conceptstore.com/ is very inspirational! I'm working to combine 360 Video and Panotour to promote STEM Education, historic preservation and Environmental Protection. This may not be the appropriate place to post this question but I thought you might be able to help. I'm having 2 problems with 360 Video.

1) 360 Videos edited using Cyberlink Power Director do not work in Panotour. I'm guessing this is a file format issue? The edited videos works everywhere else. YouTube, theta 360 Viewer, Facebook, etc.

2) Panotours with 360 Video work perfectly when I click "View last built tour", but there seems to be problems uploading and viewing the tour once it's hosted on the server. This is the first time I've built a panotour using 360 Video. I'm really happy with how it's turning out but frustrated that I can't get it to work online.

Appreciate any advice you're willing to share. I'm just learning as I go and having fun.

Thank You,
John