Setting up initial Panotour display  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
greytail

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Setting up initial Panotour display

by greytail » Sun Jan 08, 2017 9:44 pm

I am unable to adjust the opening view of a pano I have made. I keep trying to adjust the the zoom and the pitch but it doesn't seem to have any effect.
My pano is here: http://www.maplesyrupvermont.com/panorama/index.html

As you see it does its little planet thing, and zooms in, but needs to point further down so the farm is in the center of the screen. I have tried adjusting the controls but I can't get it to do what I want. I can adjust it the way I want in the preview window but it doesn't save it.

So: what is the workflow for tweaking a panorama..do you keep hitting "build" after making each small adjustment and how do you make what you see the in the preview window happen in the real production?

no avatar
RoryG

Liked in: 3 posts
Info

Re: Setting up initial Panotour display

by RoryG » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:33 pm

Set the view in the preview window then click the "default view" icon, otherwise it won't change. Nice pano by the way :)

greytail likes this post.

no avatar
RoryG

Info

by RoryG » Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:34 pm

And yes, rebuild after every change.

no avatar
greytail

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by greytail » Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:55 am

okay, thanks very much! got it the way I want to begin it, so after the zoom in, how do I get it to slowly pull out to a 100 per cent and start the slow rotate? Also, what files does it change for something like this...wondering if I can forego uploading the whole thing again.

no avatar
RoryG

Info

by RoryG » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:06 am

You don't need to reupload the whole lot every time. If you have made a change that doesn't affect the actual panorama files then just upload the .xml files in the root of your data folder. There's great information regarding the files in a built tour here: http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... rtual_Tour