Spot to play Livepano   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
osamaaf

Topic author
Liked in: 5 posts
Info

Spot to play Livepano

by osamaaf » Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:13 pm

How can we have a spot to play a particular Livepano? I hope we can make use of the "Call Custom Code" or "Call Javascript Code" actions so that there is no need to leave the PTP interface.

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Spot to play Livepano

by Annis » Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:10 pm

A spot to play a particular Livepano? What do you mean?

osamaaf

Topic author
Info

by osamaaf » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:50 am

Annis wrote:A spot to play a particular Livepano? What do you mean?

I mean I have lets say two livepano videos in a panorama. With auto play set to off, I want to hide the click cursor using CSS, I think, so they won't be able to be played by click (as its really unclear to clients that where to click to play while exploring that panorama.) Now I want to have a spot that when clicked will play a livepano video not both the livepano said but just anyone I want. This spot will be placed on top of the livepano. I think the spot actions that calls a custom code could help but I m not sure what code to run. I hope it's clear now.

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

Re: Spot to play Livepano  [SOLVED]

by Annis » Mon Sep 12, 2016 9:36 am

Okay I think I see.
Well, we still aren't meant to provide KrPano support but I think I found the code you need.

Try this:
Open the index.xml file of your tour in a text editor.
Scroll down to the code of livepano or video spot you want to control.
In the hotspot properties, find the "onclick=" line. Copy the code that's in that line, between the " and paste that code into your call custom code hotspot properties.

It'll look something like onclicklivepano17_stateVideo();onclicklivepano17(true); but different because there'll be a different ID and such.

osamaaf

Topic author
Info

by osamaaf » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:19 pm

Thanks a lot Annis. Its working great. One more thing please. Now that the videos can be played using the spot how can I remove the "click-link" from all the video spots so that the cursor would not change when hovering on the videos effectively disabling the links. Therefore to play the videos, the user will need to click on the spots.

I can do this by applying a CSS on the video embeds but I could not seem to find the code in the source to play with. Please advice.

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:30 pm

You can disable the livepano from starting on click by removing the line in the xml that I told you to copy. The entire line this time, so the full (similar) line: onclick="onclicklivepano17_stateVideo();onclicklivepano17(true);"

I don't know how you can stop the cursor from changing when you hover on the spot. It can't be disabled from Panotour.