Panoramic timelapse 360!  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
Eddie

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

Panoramic timelapse 360!

by Eddie » Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:08 am

Hello! I'll start a project with many groups panoramic 360. One of them has 10 or more panoramic, which will be taken from morning till night, all in the same position ... I want to convert that group to an automatic timelapse , showing the course of the day to night. No matter if the user is moving the panoramic or not. Any idea how to do? I hope I was clear..

Thank you!

Eddie!

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Panoramic timelapse 360!

by Annis » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:20 am

Are they several still images?

What you could do:
1) Input your images into your project (in my example there'll be 4 panoramas just to make it easier to explain).
2) Set the panorama order to dawn - noon - dusk - night
3) Set the project autotour settings to change panorama after n seconds, set it to something short but not too short, maybe 5 to 10 seconds.
4) Modify the tour's xml to use the KEEPVIEW tag. http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... epview_tag

That way, you'll keep the same view when switching from one panorama to another, and it'll automatically change between each variant of the scene while you're exploring.

no avatar
Eddie

Topic author
Info

by Eddie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:50 am

Hello Annis! Thanks for responding .. With respect to Keepview, I'm working with PTP 2.3, I have to use the first option ( 1rst case: The whole tour will keep this effect for navigation, for a streetview type tour for example. ) to get the desired effect ?

Thanks!

Eddie

no avatar
Eddie

Topic author
Info

by Eddie » Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:05 am

Hello Annis ! I tried it and it works in part! The transition is correct, maintains the position, but there are two problems .. 1- when switching from one panorama to another, autorotation stops .. 2- when I'm panning with the mouse the change does not occur! What I want is that the autorotation can not stop and when to pan with the mouse also change happen. It's possible? Sorry for my English ja ..

Thanks!

Eddie

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

by Annis » Tue Jun 28, 2016 9:37 am

If you're using PTP 2.3 you'll need to follow the 2.3 tutorial http://www.kolor.com/wiki-en/action/vie ... ew_tag_230

You'd need to find a way to block the autotour, so that when you interact with the tour, autotours continues timing down to change to the next panorama, however I don't know which actions in the xml control this.

no avatar
Eddie

Topic author
Info

by Eddie » Wed Jun 29, 2016 7:01 am

Hello Annis! I followed the tutorial and it works, but do not know how to block autorotation to continue and not stop when changing panorama!

If anyone can help I would appreciate!

Eddie