Hot spot image + web Link   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
Air Photo Colombia

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Hot spot image + web Link

by Air Photo Colombia » Tue May 03, 2016 2:36 pm

Hi is posible that we can create or have some instructions to create a Hotspot that show image and web link.
for example
in this screen capture i have the regular hotspot, but when i put the cursos on over, display a small picture and web page link. this is posible thanks.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2016-05-03 a las 8.35.28 a.m..png

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Hot spot image + web Link

by Annis » Tue May 03, 2016 3:38 pm

Panotour doesn't have boxes that open on the spot. Tooltips show on the spot but you wouldn't be able to click on the link.

You could use a website box to open a local html file, that would open somewhere on the interface.
In this HTML file, you can display anything you want, images, text, links, sound files, youtube videos, anything because it's a web page.

You'll only need to set up a spot style with the action of opening a website box, and then set up the relative path to your file in the spots properties once you've placed the spots on your panorama.

Have a look here:
- For the steps (at the screenshots, as the instructions are in French, and I can translate them if you want) viewtopic.php?f=93&t=31326&hilit=website+box#p181574
- Example result: Image

Air Photo Colombia

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: Hot spot image + web Link

by Air Photo Colombia » Tue May 03, 2016 4:08 pm

Thanks for your fast answer, but not really need that action, i will like something tat you have a small hotspot because we will need to many HotSpots, and only uf you make mouse over display a bobble whit the picture and the link.

a this moment we have like this. but if we select all the houses we have no room for all the images.

1 photo normal
2 photo mouse over.
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2016-05-03 a las 10.05.45 a.m..png
Captura de pantalla 2016-05-03 a las 10.05.35 a.m..png

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 444 posts
Info

Re: Hot spot image + web Link  [SOLVED]

by Annis » Tue May 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Then the "link" would to move to that scene? In that case you don't need it in the hotspot itself, just click on the hotspot.

If that is the case then you could do it with the tooltip, but it would require some editing of the built tour.
See here: http://360cityguides.com/2016/03/28/pan ... d-tooltip/