automatic restart at the end of a tour  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
MartinB

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

automatic restart at the end of a tour

by MartinB » Tue Mar 08, 2016 5:49 pm

Is it possible to restart the tour when the last panorama is reached. I made a tour story and started the tour with a startscreen movie file. I like that at the end of the tour or if someone is not looking for 1 min or so that the tour will restart with the movie start screen, is this possible to create?

Thanks Martin

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: automatic restart at the end of a tour

by mediavets » Wed Mar 09, 2016 10:50 pm

MartinB wrote:Is it possible to restart the tour when the last panorama is reached. I made a tour story and started the tour with a startscreen movie file. I like that at the end of the tour or if someone is not looking for 1 min or so that the tour will restart with the movie start screen, is this possible to create?

Thanks Martin

Not via the GUI, it would require custom coding.

no avatar
MartinB

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

by MartinB » Thu Mar 10, 2016 10:01 am

Ok I managed it with some creative thinking. As the end of the tour I put in a black 360 picture. Because I tell a lineair story it has a first and last panorama, this one I gave a javascript code to reload page when it was openen with a 'call actions on tour events' plugin on specific 360. When it reloads it starts over.

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:12 pm

MartinB wrote:Ok I managed it with some creative thinking. As the end of the tour I put in a black 360 picture. Because I tell a lineair story it has a first and last panorama, this one I gave a javascript code to reload page when it was openen with a 'call actions on tour events' plugin on specific 360. When it reloads it starts over.

Did you manage to achieve the 'if no change within 1 minute then restart' function?