How to use a TTF font into a Panotour Pro project  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
benji33
Kolor Team

Topic author
Liked in: 182 posts
Info

How to use a TTF font into a Panotour Pro project

by benji33 » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:14 am

Note: This post has been fleshed out and rewritten as a tutorial in our documentation, which you will find here.

________________________________________________________________________________

Tutorial for Panotour Pro 2.5 version
This tutorial works only with HTML5 player, (since Panotour 2.5 the HTML5 export is first).

1 - Generate the tour with a default font

2 - Open the YOURTOUR.html file and add these lines into the <head>...</head> tag where font-family is the font name and src the link to the font TTF file relative to the html page.
Code: Select all
<style>
@font-face {
   font-family: 'Windsong';
   src: url('Windsong.ttf');
}
</style>

3 - Into xml files generated (YOURTOUR.xml, YOURTOUR_skin.xml, YOURTOUR_core.xml), check all <layer> tags with this line : url="%FIRSTXML%/graphics/textfield.swf"

4 - Then into each of these <layer> update the css="SOME VALUES" to call the font.

Demo 1 :
<layer name="controlBar_classicmenuTooltipStyle"
url="%FIRSTXML%/graphics/textfield.swf"
css="color:#e6e6e6;font-family:Windsong;font-weight:bold;font-size:26px;text-align:left;"
... />

Demo 2 with flash fallback (Flash player is not able to use your font) :
<layer name="controlBar_classicmenuTooltipStyle"
url="%FIRSTXML%/graphics/textfield.swf"
css.html5="color:#e6e6e6;font-family:Windsong;font-weight:bold;font-size:26px;text-align:left;"
css.flash="color:#e6e6e6;font-family:Helvetica;font-weight:bold;font-size:14px;text-align:left;"
... />

5 - Test the updated tour.

PS : for Description plugin content and other html5 plugins, have a look on the Nuno Madeira "change font in a Panotour Pro project" tutorial : http://360cityguides.com/worldwide/change-font-in-a-panotour-pro-project/

2 people like this post.

no avatar
Destiny

Liked in: 226 posts
Info

Re: How to use a TTF font into a Panotour Pro project

by Destiny » Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:53 am

ooooh.... I will be playing with this... =D

Destiny...

Octavias

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by Octavias » Sat Aug 15, 2015 6:00 pm

Hi Destiny!

Good to see you on here again :)

Did you figure it out? After all these steps I still can't get the custom Font to work.

no avatar
Destiny

Info

by Destiny » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:49 am

Hi Max.. Yes, I got it going ok.. But I only added the Title in a Thai looking TTF... The Description I need to add Google Font for that... But not the same Font... Google does not have the Thai looking TTF..

You need to make sure you add your TTF file into your files.. Where you add your url to find the TTF in the html code..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/PTP- ... F/TTF.html

Bit like going back to V1.8 but as least Benjamin has provided a working fix...

I had the right idea with my own code but this does not works... I read that TTF need to be supported by different browsers particularly IE...

<style>
@font-face {
  font-family: AWSiamEnglishnotThai;
  src: url("AW_SET__.eot"); /* For IE browsers */
}

@font-face {
 font-family: AWSiamEnglishnotThai;
 src: url("AW_SET__.ttf"); /* For most other browsers */
}
.myFontClass {
   font-family: AWSiamEnglishnotThai, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
   letter-spacing: 1px;
   color: #4D7731;
}
</style>

Destiny...

no avatar
Destiny

Info

by Destiny » Sun Aug 16, 2015 6:59 am

Hey Benjimen.. Have you tried to add the Google Fonts with you above option.. For some reason as soon as I add the Google Fonts, the Title TTF is knocked out.. Might be something do do with the Link tag.. to Google... Not sure... unless I did it wrong..

Destiny...

Octavias likes this post.

no avatar
Destiny

Info

by Destiny » Sun Aug 16, 2015 11:18 am

Its ok Benjamin.. I got it working.. Its all very iffy in the way different text is added and supported..

The Title Text within in the Description cuts off the Tails of the fonts... I also tried to change the size of the main body text but cannot work it out probably since that has its own sizing ... Normal, Large and Huge.... I added a font-size to the Message xml but that did not work.. Perhaps it needs a certain format in code....

It is also possible to use the Google Fonts in the pano Title as I have done before.... But using TTF provides a lot more options...

Adding Text into PTP seems to have so many different ways... I am guessing this is due to each text kind, Title, Description, Description Title etc, needs their own unique option.. This is leading to a huge confusion..

http://www.destinyvirtualtours.com/PTP- ... F/TTF.html

Destiny...

Octavias likes this post.

Octavias

Liked in: 1 post
Info

by Octavias » Sun Aug 16, 2015 2:22 pm

Hii everyone.

So I got my font to work as well: http://acmbphotography.com/virtual%20to ... index.html

BUT now my only problem is that it work in every browser except Chrome haha. Which is a little strange. I read that you have to edit your .htaccess file in order to tell chrome to use this custom font, but had no luck thus far.

Also tried to convert my .ttf file to .woff and .woff2 format to see if that works, but it done'st help at all.

Any suggestions?

no avatar
Destiny

Info

by Destiny » Mon Aug 17, 2015 12:08 am

I was expecting you to have issues with IE.. That is why I was working on a solution that supported all browser....

So if you add this.. does it not help.... You might need to add both woff and woff2..

<style>
@font-face {
font-family: 'Windsong';
src: url('Windsong.ttf') format('truetype'),
url('Windsong.woff2') format('woff2'),
url('Windsong.woff') format('woff');
}
</style>

Destiny...

benji33
Kolor Team

Topic author
Info

by benji33 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 10:10 am

Octavias doesn't work also on Firefox in my test with your link.
Only the PanoramaMenu plugin receive the font.

But you are in Flash player !

So better with : http://acmbphotography.com/virtual%20to ... html5=only

Because this trick is HTML5 only and works with 2.5 beta 1 and 2 for the moment.

pbetancourt

Liked in: 6 posts
Info

by pbetancourt » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:04 pm

I'm using 2.5 beta4, Should I try Nuno Madeira workaround? I want to use "Roboto" google font on tooltips, gallery description, etc.
Why PTP gives me the option to choose Roboto or any other installed font on the menu if then they are not going to work?
Captura de pantalla 2015-11-05 a las 8.50.28 a.m..jpg

It's very confusing because in my local test I can see this font working fine on my tour, but on other computers (that i presume that don't have this font installed) the font is changed to something like Verdana or Helvetica.
Captura de pantalla 2015-11-05 a las 8.56.44 a.m..jpg

If I have to go with Nuno Madeira's solution it would be hard to change all the tooltips and descriptions:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<krpano>

<!-- ************************ -->
<!--         Messages         -->

<data name="en_project_title"><![CDATA[Volcanes]]></data>

<data name="en_pano2134_title"><![CDATA[Mapa1]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpolygon2290_tooltip"><![CDATA[Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva La Payunia]]></data>

<data name="en_panogroup140_title"><![CDATA[Volcanes]]></data>

<data name="en_pano9_title"><![CDATA[Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint13_tooltip"><![CDATA[Huecú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint35_tooltip"><![CDATA[Nariz]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint41_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint43_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al panorama]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint60_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint95_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al cráter del volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint248_tooltip"><![CDATA[Campo de piedra pómez y una bomba traquítica vítrea, <br>producida por una
burbuja de lava expulsada al aire. <br>Se trata de formaciones
“pos-caldera”, es decir que se <br>generaron durante las últimas
erupciones del volcán, <br>posiblemente hace sólo 10.000 años.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint306_tooltip"><![CDATA[Dr. Eduardo Llambías]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint365_tooltip"><![CDATA[Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint451_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1771_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a la zona de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano37_title"><![CDATA[Caldera_2]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint39_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al borde de La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint199_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint447_tooltip"><![CDATA[Laguna]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint450_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint858_tooltip"><![CDATA[La caldera es accesible en vehículos 4x4, <br>respetando los caminos ya marcados]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano138_title"><![CDATA[Pampas_negras_3]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint141_tooltip"><![CDATA[A la Caldera del Payún Matrú zona norte]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint142_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Caldera zona sur]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint144_tooltip"><![CDATA[hacia el Payún Liso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint197_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir hacia el Volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint862_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint863_tooltip"><![CDATA[Mientras se recorre Payunia se debe estacionar <br>sobre la misma huella del camino para no impactar <br>el terreno más de lo necesario]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint864_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint867_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea de La Herradura y el camino]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano56_title"><![CDATA[Pampas Negras 1]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint58_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a La Caldera del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint93_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al interior del volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint198_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras zona Herradura]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint521_tooltip"><![CDATA[Las Pampas Negran deben su nombre a los lapillis basálticos
(fragmentos <br>más gruesos que la ceniza volcánica). Estos campos de
escorias, <br>con alto contenido de vidrio, provienen de volcanes
“jóvenes” <br>(menos de 10.000 años).]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint759_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea del Volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano86_title"><![CDATA[Caldera_Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint89_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras zona Los Morados]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint90_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Caldera del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint91_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a la zona del Payún Liso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint866_tooltip"><![CDATA[Mirador turístico]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano44_title"><![CDATA[Payun_Liso_1]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint52_tooltip"><![CDATA[hacia la Caldera del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint94_tooltip"><![CDATA[hacia el Volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint200_tooltip"><![CDATA[Hacia Pampas Negras zona mirador]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint588_tooltip"><![CDATA[El Payún Liso (3.680m) es un estratovolcán típico. <br>La forma que define
a estos volcanes es la de un <br>cono de pendientes empinadas, coronado
por <br>un cráter.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint868_tooltip"><![CDATA[Formaciones eólicas]]></data>

<data name="en_panogroup957_title"><![CDATA[Llancanelo]]></data>

<data name="en_pano956_title"><![CDATA[Carapacho_aerea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1767_tooltip"><![CDATA[a nivel de piso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1768_tooltip"><![CDATA[al Volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1769_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1770_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los volcanes de La Payunia]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1772_tooltip"><![CDATA[escuchar al Prof. Heber Sosa <br>sobre los pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1811_tooltip"><![CDATA[vista aérea del volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1848_tooltip"><![CDATA[Los Pozos de Carapacho, en la zona sur de Llancanelo,<br> son un ejemplo del hábitat llamado bañados.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1894_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1891_title"><![CDATA[Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1901_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1902_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir  a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1903_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a vista elevada de los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1904_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari_Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1887_title"><![CDATA[Cari_Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1895_tooltip"><![CDATA[Al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1896_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1897_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1898_tooltip"><![CDATA[a vista elevada de los pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2084_tooltip"><![CDATA[escuchar al Prof. Heber Sosa sobre Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1889_title"><![CDATA[Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1905_tooltip"><![CDATA[al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1906_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1907_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1908_tooltip"><![CDATA[a vista elevada de los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1909_tooltip"><![CDATA[vista aérea del volcán Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1962_tooltip"><![CDATA[La Laguna de Llancanelo es un espejo de agua de <br>unos 50 km de largo por hasta 10 km de ancho, <br>de poca profundidad. Se trata de una cuenca endorreica, <br>es decir es como un cuenco que recibe aportes de arroyos <br>y cauces subterráneos, pero que no desagua en un curso <br>mayor ni desemboca en el océano. Todo el caudal de agua <br>de Llancanelo proviene de las nevadas, por lo que el <br>nivel de la laguna es muy fluctuante y depende de las <br>precipitaciones durante el invierno.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1963_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán El Nevado]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1774_title"><![CDATA[Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1776_tooltip"><![CDATA[elevarse 100m]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1779_tooltip"><![CDATA[al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1780_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1781_tooltip"><![CDATA[Tagua]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1810_tooltip"><![CDATA[vista aérea lejana de los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1836_tooltip"><![CDATA[Los Pozos de Carapacho son uno de los lugares accesibles <br>y permitidos para turismo en la reserva. <br>El humedal es un lugar perfecto para el avistaje de aves.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1875_tooltip"><![CDATA[Las aguas subterráneas del arroyo Carapacho son<br> uno de los principales afluentes de la laguna<br> y son una fuente de agua dulce para<br> la fauna y pobladores de la zona.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1893_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>

<data name="en_pano2292_title"><![CDATA[Reserva Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2298_tooltip"><![CDATA[al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2300_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2497_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Coral]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2500_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán El Nevado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2501_tooltip"><![CDATA[Embalse El Nihuil]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2502_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2503_tooltip"><![CDATA[al bañado de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2504_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho, vista elevada]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2505_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2506_tooltip"><![CDATA[Seccional de Guardaparques]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2507_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pozos de Menucos]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2508_tooltip"><![CDATA[Real de Los Jueces]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2509_tooltip"><![CDATA[Costa El Salitral]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2510_tooltip"><![CDATA[Cerro El Chingolo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2511_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Maturana]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2512_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto Cortez]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2513_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Ortiz]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2514_tooltip"><![CDATA[Costa Salitral Norte]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2515_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Pardo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2516_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Andrade]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2517_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. El Molino]]></data>

<data name="en_pano2293_title"><![CDATA[Reserva La Payunia]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2559_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Payún Liso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2560_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2561_tooltip"><![CDATA[Laguna de La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2562_tooltip"><![CDATA[Nariz del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2563_tooltip"><![CDATA[Campo de Bombas]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2564_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Santa María]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2565_tooltip"><![CDATA[Escorial de la Medialuna]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2566_tooltip"><![CDATA[Puesto Forquera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2567_tooltip"><![CDATA[Coihueco Sur]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2568_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pampas Negras]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2569_tooltip"><![CDATA[La Calle]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2570_tooltip"><![CDATA[Zona "Los Volcanes"]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2571_tooltip"><![CDATA[Real del Molle]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2572_tooltip"><![CDATA[Coladas de Basalto de diez mil años]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2573_tooltip"><![CDATA[Huecú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2574_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán La Herradura]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2575_tooltip"><![CDATA[a La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2576_tooltip"><![CDATA[a La Caldera parte baja]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2577_tooltip"><![CDATA[A Pampas Negras, <br>debajo del volcán La Herradura]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2746_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la caldera del volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2747_tooltip"><![CDATA[a Pampas Negras, zona El Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2748_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la zona de Yardangs del Payún Liso]]></data>

<data name="en_spotmap3109_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3110_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3111_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3112_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3113_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3114_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3115_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3116_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3117_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3118_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3119_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>

<data name="en_project_floor_title"><![CDATA[Volcanes]]></data>

<data name="en_panogroup957_floor_title"><![CDATA[Llancanelo]]></data>

<data name="en_galleryclose_text"><![CDATA[Cerrar]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title0"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption0"><![CDATA[La formación “el Huecú” es una importante colada de lava raquítica que
marca el extremo norte del cráter del Payún Matrú. Se trata de una de
las últimas erupciones del volcán; la lava que produjo era más viscosa
que las anteriores, y por eso no llegó hasta la base del domo. El
color oscuro de El Huecú se debe a la gran cantidad de vidrio presente
en la roca. La distribución en forma radial de las rocas se produjo
porque durante el lento avance de la colada, la lava de la parte
superior se solidificó más rápido, y luego fue arrastrada y deformada
por la lava que fluía en su interior, produciendo estos “arcos
convexos” en el sentido de su avance.
]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title1"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption1"><![CDATA[La formación conocida como “la Nariz” es una fractura que marca el
límite de la caldera. Es la cumbre del volcán, con 3.715 metros. Según
algunos autores, los primeros pobladores de la zona veían una
semejanza entre la Nariz y la barba de un chivo; la voz “Payún Matrú”
significa barba de chivo en mapuche.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title2"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption2"><![CDATA[Distante unos 100km de la caldera del Payún Matrú se encuentra la Laguna de Llancanelo, cuya formación se debe a la cuenca endorreica que generaron los volcanes.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title3"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption3"><![CDATA[El gran cráter del volcán mide 8 kilómetros y en su extremo norte
existe una laguna, que es la única fuente de agua de la zona. Durante
los años secos, la laguna reduce su tamaño o directamente desaparece.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title4"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption4"><![CDATA[Toda la parte superior del Payún Matrú se desplomó y se hundió durante
erupciones explosivas ocurridas hace unos 100.000 años. La violencia
de estas erupciones, con una temperatura mayor a 800 grados
centígrados, esparció capas de materiales (ignimbritas) que hoy se
pueden encontrar a distancias de hasta 33 kilómetros del núcleo. Estos
eventos arrasaron con toda la vida existente en unos 100 kilómetros a
la redonda y generaron el gran hueco que los volcanólogos llaman
“caldera”.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title5"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption5"><![CDATA[El Payún Matrú es el mayor volcán del sudeste mendocino. Su base
abarca 230 km2 (28km de diámetro) y su cumbre se eleva 2.200 metros
por encima de las planicies que lo rodean. A diferencia de la mayoría
de los volcanes menores de la Payunia, el Matrú es un “cono
poligenético”. Esto significa que en su formación intervinieron tanto
erupciones efusivas -que originaron su núcleo- como erupciones
explosivas -más recientes y violentas, que dieron origen a su gran
cráter-.
]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title6"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption6"><![CDATA[Volcán Morado desde el aire. El derrumbe de la caldera permite acceder caminando a la misma, lo que lo ha convertido en uno de los volcanes más frecuentados por el turismo.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title7"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption7"><![CDATA[La Nariz, cumbre del Payún Matrú.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title8"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption8"><![CDATA[Volcán La Herradura, colapsado en su cara norte. Debajo a la derecha puede verse el sendero de vehículos.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title9"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption9"><![CDATA[Un sendero permite acceder hasta el borde mismo de la caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title10"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption10"><![CDATA[La Herradura y el trazado del camino]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title11"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption11"><![CDATA[Las taguas, o gallaretas de ligas rojas (<i>Fulica armillata</i>), son comunes en los ambientes acuáticos de Mendoza. Miden unos 35 cm y generalmente forman grupos numerosos. Los nidos son plataformas flotantes de juncos, a las que le construyen una rampa para que accedan los pichones.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title12"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption12"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title13"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption13"><![CDATA[Con sus 1508 metros de altura, el cerro Trapal es la elevación más prominente en torno a la laguna. Su cumbre, poblada de grandes cactus, es un mirador ideal y siempre ha sido un punto de referencia para los pobladores de la zona.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title14"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption14"><![CDATA[El volcán Carapacho (“greda pulverizada” o “greda amarilla” en lengua aborígen), se eleva 90 metros sobre el nivel de la laguna y su cráter tiene un diámetro de 1.200 m. Su formación se debe a una erupción hidromagmática (cuando el magma entra en contacto con los acuíferos subterráneos provocando la ebullición y posterior explosión).]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title15"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption15"><![CDATA[El Volcán Nevado se ubica en el departamento de San Rafael y alcanza los 3.833 m de altura, constituyéndose en la mayor elevación fuera de la cordillera.]]></data>
  <data name="en_panotourmapskey"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_panotourmapsdisplay_close_text"><![CDATA[Cerrar]]></data>
  <data name="en_button2tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_button3tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_webvrbuttontooltip"><![CDATA[modo para lentes VR]]></data>
  <data name="en_buttontooltip"><![CDATA[Mapa de Referencia]]></data>
  <data name="en_button1tooltip"><![CDATA[Geolocalización de la imagen actual]]></data>
  <data name="en_button4tooltip"><![CDATA[Descargar Tour para <br> visualizarlo sin conexión a internet]]></data>
  <data name="en_button4openurlwebsiteurl"><![CDATA[https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8015204/Tour%20virtual.zip]]></data>

<data name="en_vr_setup_hmd0"><![CDATA[SELECT YOUR HMD]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_advanced"><![CDATA[ADVANCED SETTINGS]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_title"><![CDATA[WEB VR SETTINGS]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_dvn1"><![CDATA[Device:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_siz1"><![CDATA[Screen size:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_ipd1"><![CDATA[IPD:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_hmd1"><![CDATA[HMD:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_hmd3"><![CDATA[Customize]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cal"><![CDATA[Calibrate gyroscope]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_sav"><![CDATA[SAVE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_rst"><![CDATA[RESET]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_simple"><![CDATA[SIMPLE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cls"><![CDATA[CLOSE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_m31"><![CDATA[HMD SETTINGS]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_fov1"><![CDATA[FOV:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_dst1"><![CDATA[Distortion:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_d2tx"><![CDATA[Distortion 2:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_vig1"><![CDATA[Vignette:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cac1"><![CDATA[Chromatic aberration:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_olp1"><![CDATA[Overlap:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_m35"><![CDATA[RETURN]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb1"><![CDATA[GYROSCOPE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb2"><![CDATA[Place the device on a flat and[br]stable surface and tab CALIBRATE[br]to correct a gyroscope drifting.]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb3"><![CDATA[CALIBRATE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb4"><![CDATA[RESET]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb5"><![CDATA[RETURN]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb6"><![CDATA[Calibrating...]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb7"><![CDATA[Successful calibration]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb8"><![CDATA[Calibration failed]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_unavailable"><![CDATA[VR mode[br]is unavailable on your device]]></data>

<data name="en_pano9_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif" size="4"><br></font>]]></data>

<data name="en_spotpoint13_description"><![CDATA[<font class="Apple-style-span" face="verdana, sans-serif">fotela</font>]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint35_description"><![CDATA[<font face="arial, sans-serif">Nariz del Payún Matrú</font>]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint248_description"><![CDATA[<font face="verdana, sans-serif"><br></font>]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano37_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Caldera del Volcán Payún Matrú</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano138_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Pampas Negras</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano56_description"><![CDATA[<font face="arial, sans-serif">Pampas Negras</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano86_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Interior de la Caldera del Volcán Morado</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano44_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Formación rocosa erosionada por el viento</font>]]></data>

</krpano>

benji33
Kolor Team

Topic author
Info

by benji33 » Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:39 pm

Yes. Font used from the font selector apply the font name only. So if a used doesn't have the font a default one will be used.

pbetancourt likes this post.

pbetancourt

Info

by pbetancourt » Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:14 pm

I've tried it but I get an error message
Captura de pantalla 2015-12-02 a las 6.20.10 p.m..jpg

I'm using PTP 2.5 RC1

On my "Tour_messages_en.xml" file I've changed just one line to test it:

Original:
<data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo]]></data>

After my change, as Madeira suggests :
<data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[<font size=”14″ face=”Roboto, sans-serif”>Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo</font>]]>

Should I use default fonts on the tooltips or maintain the google font as well?
Captura de pantalla 2015-12-02 a las 7.11.49 p.m..jpg

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

by Cliquetsy » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:02 am

pbetancourt wrote:Original:

After my change, as Madeira suggests :
<data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[<font size=”14″ face=”Roboto, sans-serif”>Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo</font>]]>

In your edit you used two different " symbol, and I'm not sure they're the right ones.: and instead of ".

Try this instead:
<data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[<font size="14" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo</font>]]>

BTW, when that xml parsing error message pops up, if you drag and drop the concerned xml file into a browser it should tell you precisely the line and column where it got stuck.

pbetancourt likes this post.

pbetancourt

Info

by pbetancourt » Thu Dec 03, 2015 10:54 pm

I've tried with " symbol, but I still get the error.

The error towards me to the end of the xml file:
Captura de pantalla 2015-12-03 a las 6.50.31 p.m..jpg

Look at the complete xml file:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<krpano>

<!--         Messages         -->

<data name="en_project_title"><![CDATA[Volcanes]]></data>

<data name="en_pano2134_title"><![CDATA[Mapa1]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[<font size="14" face="Roboto, sans-serif">Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo</font>]]>
  <data name="en_spotpolygon2290_tooltip"><![CDATA[Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva La Payunia]]></data>

<data name="en_panogroup140_title"><![CDATA[Volcanes]]></data>

<data name="en_pano9_title"><![CDATA[Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint13_tooltip"><![CDATA[Huecú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint35_tooltip"><![CDATA[Nariz]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint41_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint43_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al panorama]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint60_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint95_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al cráter del volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint248_tooltip"><![CDATA[Campo de piedra pómez y una bomba traquítica vítrea, <br>producida por una
burbuja de lava expulsada al aire. <br>Se trata de formaciones
“pos-caldera”, es decir que se <br>generaron durante las últimas
erupciones del volcán, <br>posiblemente hace sólo 10.000 años.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint306_tooltip"><![CDATA[Dr. Eduardo Llambías]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint365_tooltip"><![CDATA[Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint451_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1771_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a la zona de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano37_title"><![CDATA[Caldera_2]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint39_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al borde de La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint199_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint447_tooltip"><![CDATA[Laguna]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint450_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint858_tooltip"><![CDATA[La caldera es accesible en vehículos 4x4, <br>respetando los caminos ya marcados]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano138_title"><![CDATA[Pampas_negras_3]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint141_tooltip"><![CDATA[A la Caldera del Payún Matrú zona norte]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint142_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Caldera zona sur]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint144_tooltip"><![CDATA[hacia el Payún Liso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint197_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir hacia el Volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint862_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint863_tooltip"><![CDATA[Mientras se recorre Payunia se debe estacionar <br>sobre la misma huella del camino para no impactar <br>el terreno más de lo necesario]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint864_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint867_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea de La Herradura y el camino]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano56_title"><![CDATA[Pampas Negras 1]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint58_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a La Caldera del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint93_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir al interior del volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint198_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras zona Herradura]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint521_tooltip"><![CDATA[Las Pampas Negran deben su nombre a los lapillis basálticos
(fragmentos <br>más gruesos que la ceniza volcánica). Estos campos de
escorias, <br>con alto contenido de vidrio, provienen de volcanes
“jóvenes” <br>(menos de 10.000 años).]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint759_tooltip"><![CDATA[Vista aérea del Volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano86_title"><![CDATA[Caldera_Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint89_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a Pampas Negras zona Los Morados]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint90_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Caldera del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint91_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a la zona del Payún Liso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint866_tooltip"><![CDATA[Mirador turístico]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano44_title"><![CDATA[Payun_Liso_1]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint52_tooltip"><![CDATA[hacia la Caldera del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint94_tooltip"><![CDATA[hacia el Volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint200_tooltip"><![CDATA[Hacia Pampas Negras zona mirador]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint588_tooltip"><![CDATA[El Payún Liso (3.680m) es un estratovolcán típico. <br>La forma que define
a estos volcanes es la de un <br>cono de pendientes empinadas, coronado
por <br>un cráter.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint868_tooltip"><![CDATA[Formaciones eólicas]]></data>

<data name="en_panogroup957_title"><![CDATA[Llancanelo]]></data>

<data name="en_pano956_title"><![CDATA[Carapacho_aerea]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1767_tooltip"><![CDATA[a nivel de piso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1768_tooltip"><![CDATA[al Volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1769_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1770_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los volcanes de La Payunia]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1772_tooltip"><![CDATA[escuchar al Prof. Heber Sosa <br>sobre los pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1811_tooltip"><![CDATA[vista aérea del volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1848_tooltip"><![CDATA[Los Pozos de Carapacho, en la zona sur de Llancanelo,<br> son un ejemplo del hábitat llamado bañados.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1894_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1891_title"><![CDATA[Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1901_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1902_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir  a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1903_tooltip"><![CDATA[ir a vista elevada de los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1904_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari_Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1887_title"><![CDATA[Cari_Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1895_tooltip"><![CDATA[Al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1896_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1897_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1898_tooltip"><![CDATA[a vista elevada de los pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2084_tooltip"><![CDATA[escuchar al Prof. Heber Sosa sobre Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1889_title"><![CDATA[Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1905_tooltip"><![CDATA[al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1906_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1907_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1908_tooltip"><![CDATA[a vista elevada de los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1909_tooltip"><![CDATA[vista aérea del volcán Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1962_tooltip"><![CDATA[La Laguna de Llancanelo es un espejo de agua de <br>unos 50 km de largo por hasta 10 km de ancho, <br>de poca profundidad. Se trata de una cuenca endorreica, <br>es decir es como un cuenco que recibe aportes de arroyos <br>y cauces subterráneos, pero que no desagua en un curso <br>mayor ni desemboca en el océano. Todo el caudal de agua <br>de Llancanelo proviene de las nevadas, por lo que el <br>nivel de la laguna es muy fluctuante y depende de las <br>precipitaciones durante el invierno.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1963_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán El Nevado]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano1774_title"><![CDATA[Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1776_tooltip"><![CDATA[elevarse 100m]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1779_tooltip"><![CDATA[al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1780_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1781_tooltip"><![CDATA[Tagua]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1810_tooltip"><![CDATA[vista aérea lejana de los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1836_tooltip"><![CDATA[Los Pozos de Carapacho son uno de los lugares accesibles <br>y permitidos para turismo en la reserva. <br>El humedal es un lugar perfecto para el avistaje de aves.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1875_tooltip"><![CDATA[Las aguas subterráneas del arroyo Carapacho son<br> uno de los principales afluentes de la laguna<br> y son una fuente de agua dulce para<br> la fauna y pobladores de la zona.]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint1893_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los bañados de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>

<data name="en_pano2292_title"><![CDATA[Reserva Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2298_tooltip"><![CDATA[al volcán Trapal]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2300_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la Laguna de Llancanelo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2497_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Coral]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2500_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán El Nevado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2501_tooltip"><![CDATA[Embalse El Nihuil]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2502_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2503_tooltip"><![CDATA[al bañado de Cari-Lauquen]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2504_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho, vista elevada]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2505_tooltip"><![CDATA[a los Pozos de Carapacho]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2506_tooltip"><![CDATA[Seccional de Guardaparques]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2507_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pozos de Menucos]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2508_tooltip"><![CDATA[Real de Los Jueces]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2509_tooltip"><![CDATA[Costa El Salitral]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2510_tooltip"><![CDATA[Cerro El Chingolo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2511_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Maturana]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2512_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto Cortez]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2513_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Ortiz]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2514_tooltip"><![CDATA[Costa Salitral Norte]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2515_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Pardo]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2516_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. Andrade]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2517_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pto. El Molino]]></data>

<data name="en_pano2293_title"><![CDATA[Reserva La Payunia]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2559_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Payún Liso]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2560_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2561_tooltip"><![CDATA[Laguna de La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2562_tooltip"><![CDATA[Nariz del Payún Matrú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2563_tooltip"><![CDATA[Campo de Bombas]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2564_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán Santa María]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2565_tooltip"><![CDATA[Escorial de la Medialuna]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2566_tooltip"><![CDATA[Puesto Forquera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2567_tooltip"><![CDATA[Coihueco Sur]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2568_tooltip"><![CDATA[Pampas Negras]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2569_tooltip"><![CDATA[La Calle]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2570_tooltip"><![CDATA[Zona "Los Volcanes"]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2571_tooltip"><![CDATA[Real del Molle]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2572_tooltip"><![CDATA[Coladas de Basalto de diez mil años]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2573_tooltip"><![CDATA[Huecú]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2574_tooltip"><![CDATA[Volcán La Herradura]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2575_tooltip"><![CDATA[a La Caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2576_tooltip"><![CDATA[a La Caldera parte baja]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2577_tooltip"><![CDATA[A Pampas Negras, <br>debajo del volcán La Herradura]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2746_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la caldera del volcán Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2747_tooltip"><![CDATA[a Pampas Negras, zona El Morado]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint2748_tooltip"><![CDATA[a la zona de Yardangs del Payún Liso]]></data>

<data name="en_spotmap3109_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3110_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3111_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3112_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3113_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3114_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3115_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3116_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3117_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3118_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
   <data name="en_spotmap3119_tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>

<data name="en_project_floor_title"><![CDATA[Volcanes]]></data>

<data name="en_panogroup957_floor_title"><![CDATA[Llancanelo]]></data>

<data name="en_galleryclose_text"><![CDATA[Cerrar]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title0"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption0"><![CDATA[La formación “el Huecú” es una importante colada de lava raquítica que
marca el extremo norte del cráter del Payún Matrú. Se trata de una de
las últimas erupciones del volcán; la lava que produjo era más viscosa
que las anteriores, y por eso no llegó hasta la base del domo. El
color oscuro de El Huecú se debe a la gran cantidad de vidrio presente
en la roca. La distribución en forma radial de las rocas se produjo
porque durante el lento avance de la colada, la lava de la parte
superior se solidificó más rápido, y luego fue arrastrada y deformada
por la lava que fluía en su interior, produciendo estos “arcos
convexos” en el sentido de su avance.
]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title1"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption1"><![CDATA[La formación conocida como “la Nariz” es una fractura que marca el
límite de la caldera. Es la cumbre del volcán, con 3.715 metros. Según
algunos autores, los primeros pobladores de la zona veían una
semejanza entre la Nariz y la barba de un chivo; la voz “Payún Matrú”
significa barba de chivo en mapuche.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title2"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption2"><![CDATA[Distante unos 100km de la caldera del Payún Matrú se encuentra la Laguna de Llancanelo, cuya formación se debe a la cuenca endorreica que generaron los volcanes.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title3"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption3"><![CDATA[El gran cráter del volcán mide 8 kilómetros y en su extremo norte
existe una laguna, que es la única fuente de agua de la zona. Durante
los años secos, la laguna reduce su tamaño o directamente desaparece.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title4"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption4"><![CDATA[Toda la parte superior del Payún Matrú se desplomó y se hundió durante
erupciones explosivas ocurridas hace unos 100.000 años. La violencia
de estas erupciones, con una temperatura mayor a 800 grados
centígrados, esparció capas de materiales (ignimbritas) que hoy se
pueden encontrar a distancias de hasta 33 kilómetros del núcleo. Estos
eventos arrasaron con toda la vida existente en unos 100 kilómetros a
la redonda y generaron el gran hueco que los volcanólogos llaman
“caldera”.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title5"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption5"><![CDATA[El Payún Matrú es el mayor volcán del sudeste mendocino. Su base
abarca 230 km2 (28km de diámetro) y su cumbre se eleva 2.200 metros
por encima de las planicies que lo rodean. A diferencia de la mayoría
de los volcanes menores de la Payunia, el Matrú es un “cono
poligenético”. Esto significa que en su formación intervinieron tanto
erupciones efusivas -que originaron su núcleo- como erupciones
explosivas -más recientes y violentas, que dieron origen a su gran
cráter-.
]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title6"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption6"><![CDATA[Volcán Morado desde el aire. El derrumbe de la caldera permite acceder caminando a la misma, lo que lo ha convertido en uno de los volcanes más frecuentados por el turismo.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title7"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption7"><![CDATA[La Nariz, cumbre del Payún Matrú.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title8"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption8"><![CDATA[Volcán La Herradura, colapsado en su cara norte. Debajo a la derecha puede verse el sendero de vehículos.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title9"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption9"><![CDATA[Un sendero permite acceder hasta el borde mismo de la caldera]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title10"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption10"><![CDATA[La Herradura y el trazado del camino]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title11"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption11"><![CDATA[Las taguas, o gallaretas de ligas rojas (<i>Fulica armillata</i>), son comunes en los ambientes acuáticos de Mendoza. Miden unos 35 cm y generalmente forman grupos numerosos. Los nidos son plataformas flotantes de juncos, a las que le construyen una rampa para que accedan los pichones.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title12"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption12"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title13"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption13"><![CDATA[Con sus 1508 metros de altura, el cerro Trapal es la elevación más prominente en torno a la laguna. Su cumbre, poblada de grandes cactus, es un mirador ideal y siempre ha sido un punto de referencia para los pobladores de la zona.]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title14"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption14"><![CDATA[El volcán Carapacho (“greda pulverizada” o “greda amarilla” en lengua aborígen), se eleva 90 metros sobre el nivel de la laguna y su cráter tiene un diámetro de 1.200 m. Su formación se debe a una erupción hidromagmática (cuando el magma entra en contacto con los acuíferos subterráneos provocando la ebullición y posterior explosión).]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_title15"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_gallerypicture_caption15"><![CDATA[El Volcán Nevado se ubica en el departamento de San Rafael y alcanza los 3.833 m de altura, constituyéndose en la mayor elevación fuera de la cordillera.]]></data>
  <data name="en_panotourmapskey"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_panotourmapsdisplay_close_text"><![CDATA[Cerrar]]></data>
  <data name="en_button2tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_button3tooltip"><![CDATA[]]></data>
  <data name="en_webvrbuttontooltip"><![CDATA[modo para lentes VR]]></data>
  <data name="en_buttontooltip"><![CDATA[Mapa de Referencia]]></data>
  <data name="en_button1tooltip"><![CDATA[Geolocalización de la imagen actual]]></data>
  <data name="en_button4tooltip"><![CDATA[Descargar Tour para <br> visualizarlo sin conexión a internet]]></data>
  <data name="en_button4openurlwebsiteurl"><![CDATA[https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/8015204/Tour%20virtual.zip]]></data>

<data name="en_vr_setup_hmd0"><![CDATA[SELECT YOUR HMD]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_advanced"><![CDATA[ADVANCED SETTINGS]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_title"><![CDATA[WEB VR SETTINGS]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_dvn1"><![CDATA[Device:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_siz1"><![CDATA[Screen size:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_ipd1"><![CDATA[IPD:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_hmd1"><![CDATA[HMD:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_hmd3"><![CDATA[Customize]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cal"><![CDATA[Calibrate gyroscope]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_sav"><![CDATA[SAVE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_rst"><![CDATA[RESET]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_simple"><![CDATA[SIMPLE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cls"><![CDATA[CLOSE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_m31"><![CDATA[HMD SETTINGS]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_fov1"><![CDATA[FOV:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_dst1"><![CDATA[Distortion:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_d2tx"><![CDATA[Distortion 2:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_vig1"><![CDATA[Vignette:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cac1"><![CDATA[Chromatic aberration:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_olp1"><![CDATA[Overlap:]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_m35"><![CDATA[RETURN]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb1"><![CDATA[GYROSCOPE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb2"><![CDATA[Place the device on a flat and[br]stable surface and tab CALIBRATE[br]to correct a gyroscope drifting.]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb3"><![CDATA[CALIBRATE]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb4"><![CDATA[RESET]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb5"><![CDATA[RETURN]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb6"><![CDATA[Calibrating...]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb7"><![CDATA[Successful calibration]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_cb8"><![CDATA[Calibration failed]]></data>
  <data name="en_vr_setup_unavailable"><![CDATA[VR mode[br]is unavailable on your device]]></data>

<data name="en_pano9_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif" size="4"><br></font>]]></data>

<data name="en_spotpoint13_description"><![CDATA[<font class="Apple-style-span" face="verdana, sans-serif">fotela</font>]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint35_description"><![CDATA[<font face="arial, sans-serif">Nariz del Payún Matrú</font>]]></data>
  <data name="en_spotpoint248_description"><![CDATA[<font face="verdana, sans-serif"><br></font>]]></data>
  <data name="en_pano37_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Caldera del Volcán Payún Matrú</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano138_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Pampas Negras</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano56_description"><![CDATA[<font face="arial, sans-serif">Pampas Negras</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano86_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Interior de la Caldera del Volcán Morado</font>]]></data>

<data name="en_pano44_description"><![CDATA[<font face="'trebuchet ms', sans-serif">Formación rocosa erosionada por el viento</font>]]></data>

</krpano>

The line where I'm trying to put the custom font is number 13, while 319 is the last one.

pbetancourt

Info

by pbetancourt » Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:35 am

Ok, this worked out for me:

On the main html file, I added this line:

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Roboto">

On messages_en.xml file, on each of the the tooltips, caption, or description, I did it this way:

<data name="en_spotpolygon2162_tooltip"><![CDATA[<span style="font-family: Roboto; font-size: 14px;">Explorar el área de la <br>Reserva Fáunica Llancanelo</span>]]></data>

Now I can see the Roboto font, even after uninstalling it from my computer. =D

Erik Dreyer likes this post.

no avatar
FunkyPunky

Liked in: 4 posts
Info

by FunkyPunky » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:06 pm

Hi,
thanks pbetancourt for the tutorial! Works fine but how can i change the style of the font? For example: I want to use the Google font OSWALD. There is a LIGHT, REGULAR and BOLD version. How can i set up these options?
Thanks!

Annis
Kolor Team

Liked in: 441 posts
Info

by Annis » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:12 am

Use the link that Google gives you when checking the several styles as the one you add to your html file ( 'https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Oswald:400,300' )

Then set the font weight when you're editing the _messages.xml

For example, here I've incorporated the thin and normal styles:
<data name="en_pano222_description"><![CDATA[<span style="font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 400;">Starting pano.</span><br><span style="font-family: Oswald; font-size: 14px; font-weight: 300;">Welcome</span>.<div>Test.</div>]]></data>

Result:
My Test Project  Virtual tour generated by Panotour - Google Chrome_3.png
My Test Project Virtual tour generated by Panotour - Google Chrome_3.png (2.78 KiB) Viewed 4202 times

FunkyPunky likes this post.

no avatar
FunkyPunky

Info

by FunkyPunky » Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:09 am

Thanks Annis!!!

no avatar
thepanomaker

Liked in: 0 post
Info

by thepanomaker » Thu Jan 19, 2017 2:47 pm

Does anyone know how to implement a custom font in the sidebar plugin from alex popov (http://dev.alexpopov.me/sidebar) ?

no avatar
FunkyPunky

Info

by FunkyPunky » Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:23 am

Hi,

after reading this post it seems to be impossible to use a TTF font in a description. At least i didn't get it.

What i want is a diecription, with a headline and a text. Both headline and text should have a different TTF font. Google Web Font is no option because the wanted fonts are not available in GWF. Is there a way to manage that?

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Thu Mar 09, 2017 11:18 am

No there isn't, which is why at the end of the original post it explains that for the Description and other HTML5 plugins you should look at the tutorial for GWF.

no avatar
FunkyPunky

Info

by FunkyPunky » Thu Mar 09, 2017 3:14 pm

Thanks, Annis for the clearification!

no avatar
spieler

Info

by spieler » Mon Apr 24, 2017 2:55 pm

Thanx that works for me ... but i have to do it all again after updating my project.

Is there a way to manipulate the font list in PTP?

I want to use a Adobe Typekit font and in CSS it should be named "ff-meta-serif-web-pro".

Annis
Kolor Team

Info

by Annis » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:15 pm

Any changes to the built tour will be replaced if you build again, which is why these modifications should be done on the built tour.

PTP doesn't handle this, which is why you have to do it from the xml.

no avatar
spieler

Info

by spieler » Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:31 pm

a none changeable project is no good idea!

So i have added these lines to my template in the header

.mainLevel {
   font-family: "ff-meta-serif-web-pro" !important;
}
#panoDIV #krpanoSWFObject div div div div {
   font-family: "ff-meta-serif-web-pro" !important;
}

It would be easier if PTP works more with classes.

Next