PTP 2.3 Update issues   [SOLVED] - View the solution

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
TRI60

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

PTP 2.3 Update issues

by TRI60 » Sat Dec 06, 2014 4:47 pm

Hi i do have 2 issues with this new release.
1. I did once a maximize of the app and whenever I start the app again it goed immediate into maximize. My whole screen is complete accepted for Panotour 2.3. That should not be a problem when you have a button or so to minimize the app.
2.I have a LivePano when a person talking into a panorama. Works excellent. But in the past I have also a background sound defined with the Default Sound Spot Style. But I do not hear the background sound only the person in the LivePano. When I stop this LivePano by clicking at the video the background starts to play. Why not both? Is was possible in earlier versions.

Cliquetsy

Liked in: 119 posts
Info

Re: PTP 2.3 Update issues  [SOLVED]

by Cliquetsy » Sat Dec 06, 2014 5:11 pm

1- Are you on Mac? More specifically on Yosemite? I've seen fullscreen issues reported in Panotour on Yosemite, Yosemite is not supported by Kolor's software yet.

2- In your video spot style settings (the one that was on default when you created your LP), in the latest versions theres now an option to choose whether you want bg sound to continue with your video playing. By default, bg sound is turned OFF. Uncheck the option to have your sound back.

no avatar
TRI60

Topic author
Liked in: 0 post
Info

Re: PTP 2.3 Update issues

by TRI60 » Sun Dec 07, 2014 9:46 am

Dear Cliquetsy, thanks for your reply. I found it. Great thanks. I overlooked it.