embedding video in a Panotour?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
42VR

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

embedding video in a Panotour?

by 42VR » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:20 pm

hi, as i understand it from the documentation, embedding a video file has to have the video match the image of the panorama?
but i want to 'plop' a video inside the panorama, without necessarily having it 'match' any background…like a tv show on a screen etc.
ideally, i'd like to just be able to 'place' a video anywhere within the panorama itself, without worrying about 'matching' background or anything…is this a dream, or is there a way to do this sort of thing?
is it possible to create a video 'wall' within a panorama, where there might be 4 or more videos in a group, or can there only be one video per slice?

thanks,

randy

bdd
Kolor Team

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

Re: embedding video in a Panotour?

by bdd » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:27 pm

42VR wrote:hi, as i understand it from the documentation, embedding a video file has to have the video match the image of the panorama?
but i want to 'plop' a video inside the panorama, without necessarily having it 'match' any background…like a tv show on a screen etc.
ideally, i'd like to just be able to 'place' a video anywhere within the panorama itself, without worrying about 'matching' background or anything…is this a dream, or is there a way to do this sort of thing?

Of course you can :
http://www.autopano.net/wiki-en/action/ ... #ADD_VIDEO

42VR wrote:is it possible to create a video 'wall' within a panorama, where there might be 4 or more videos in a group, or can there only be one video per slice?

You can place as many videos as you want in a scene, but remember that thay will be loaded at same time.

Gérald

no avatar
mediavets

Liked in: 130 posts
Info

by mediavets » Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:31 pm

42VR wrote:hi, as i understand it from the documentation, embedding a video file has to have the video match the image of the panorama?

You can place a video hotspot anywhere in pano.

If you don't want to embed the video - but instead play the video over the pano - just use a regular hotspot with a play video action.

Or, use Video box viewer plugin for online video sources.

no avatar
42VR

Topic author
Liked in: 1 post
Info

by 42VR » Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:20 pm

thank you so much guys!
…loving Kolor software more all the time!…

randy