Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 8:44 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:08 pm 
Offline
New member

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 4
Hi,
to display a video file from my HD in a Web Video Box i have to link to a local html page with the video embedded.
Right? Right!

To display it via this html page i've choosen "The open source HTML5 video player" -> http://www.videojs.com

But how to set the url to this html page?
The video.html is in the same folder as the index.html of my panotour. That means i have just to set "video.html" as URL.
The Web Box shows only the loading hourglass...

Even the full Panotour webserver path (localhost.... etc) does not work.

Maybe the video player is just not compatible with Panotour Pro?

Anyone with similar or same experience?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:29 pm 
Offline
Member

Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Posts: 13961
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Lutz wrote:
Hi,
to display a video file from my HD in a Web Video Box i have to link to a local html page with the video embedded.
Right? Right!

To display it via this html page i've choosen "The open source HTML5 video player" -> http://www.videojs.com

But how to set the url to this html page?
The video.html is in the same folder as the index.html of my panotour. That means i have just to set "video.html" as URL.
The Web Box shows only the loading hourglass...

Even the full Panotour webserver path (localhost.... etc) does not work.

Maybe the video player is just not compatible with Panotour Pro?

Anyone with similar or same experience?


If you wish to do that that way I think you need to use a Web site viewer box not a Web video box.

Web video viewer boxes only support online videos from these sources:
Youtube
Vimeo
DailyMotion
KolorEyes

Could you not put your video online with one of those?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:48 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Posts: 1646
Lutz wrote:
Hi,
to display a video file from my HD in a Web Video Box i have to link to a local html page with the video embedded.
Right? Right!

To display it via this html page i've choosen "The open source HTML5 video player" -> http://www.videojs.com

But how to set the url to this html page?
The video.html is in the same folder as the index.html of my panotour. That means i have just to set "video.html" as URL.
The Web Box shows only the loading hourglass...

Even the full Panotour webserver path (localhost.... etc) does not work.

Maybe the video player is just not compatible with Panotour Pro?

Anyone with similar or same experience?


As Andrew told you, use a Website Box, and set the url to "./video.html".
The dot-slash is really important in the URL, as it should be a relative path here.

Gérald

_________________
Your User Account, Kolor Documentation, Kolor Youtube Channel


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:49 pm 
Offline
Member
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 4754
Location: Australia
Hi.. I have used the VideoJS often.. Works really well but as Andrew says.. You need to use a Kolor Website Box for this.. Create a website with the url or an iFrame.. Do not use the Video Box..

Destiny...

PS.. Ha.. Gerald beat me to it by 1 second..


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:35 pm 
Offline
New member

Joined: Sun Dec 04, 2005 6:21 pm
Posts: 4
Hi,
Quote:
You need to use a Kolor Website Box for this..
That's it, it work's great!
Thank you very very much!!

Quote:
Could you not put your video online with one of those?
Just no. It's a B2B Documentation project.

Quote:
and set the url to "./video.html".
!!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: mdbarnes13 and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group