Problems Again With Livepano!!!!!  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
NachoNick

Problems Again With Livepano!!!!!

by NachoNick » Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:29 am

Is there a limit to how many LivePano videos you can add to a tour? I have a major issue where I can only add 4 videos to a tour before the application just crashes on me. I have even tried starting again and building the tour from scratch only to find the same issue happens again. When I get to screen 3/5 when adding the 5th livepano video to the 5th pano, the application just crashes for no reason. I am using the Mac version of 2.1.3. I tried updating to 2.1.3 but the issue still happens even at version 2.1.0.

Kolor can you please help here? I have a client who needs the tour complete tomorrow and I can't add the remaining video he needs into the tour. I am not sure if this issue is happening on the Windows version but I can run Windows on my Mac, so is there anyway I can try using the windows version to build my tour with and get it complete in time to meet my deadline tomorrow? I'm not going to buy a windows license for Panotour Pro 2.0 after spending a lot of money on the Mac version.

Thanks,
Nick.

Destiny

Re: Problems Again With Livepano!!!!!

by Destiny » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:26 am

Hi..

Just be aware.. As far as I know... licences are not pacific to Windows or Mac... In other words, you can use your licence on either...

Also as far as I know, you can add more than one video to livePano but... Its not something I would be doing with 4 videos.. Two perhaps I would try but.. LivePano has come a long long long way since the very first release during the VIP room.... The video loads a lot better and the technology is getting better..

Without knowing how you have captured your video, meaning which lens you have used its hard to visualise what might be happening..

Question.. Have you you made a LivePano before... If so, you will realise there are many factors to take into consideration... Light for one.. but I guess you are more interested in just getting the videos all working... My main concern with your project would be files size of the video for sure... How big are they...??

Destiny...

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:43 am

NachoNick wrote:Is there a limit to how many LivePano videos you can add to a tour? I have a major issue where I can only add 4 videos to a tour before the application just crashes on me. I have even tried starting again and building the tour from scratch only to find the same issue happens again. When I get to screen 3/5 when adding the 5th livepano video to the 5th pano, the application just crashes for no reason. I am using the Mac version of 2.1.3. I tried updating to 2.1.3 but the issue still happens even at version 2.1.0.

Kolor can you please help here? I have a client who needs the tour complete tomorrow and I can't add the remaining video he needs into the tour. I am not sure if this issue is happening on the Windows version but I can run Windows on my Mac, so is there anyway I can try using the windows version to build my tour with and get it complete in time to meet my deadline tomorrow? I'm not going to buy a windows license for Panotour Pro 2.0 after spending a lot of money on the Mac version.

Thanks,
Nick.

There is no limit on livepano number in a tour.
A customer already set more than 20 livepanos in a single tour with success.

As Destiny said, you can use your license on both platform MacOS or Windows. You do not need to buy one to install the windows version of Panotour.

Did you upload a crash report when the crash happened ?
If you did, and if the report is eloquent, I will check the reason of the crash.

Gérald

no avatar
NachoNick

by NachoNick » Tue Jul 01, 2014 12:15 pm

Hi Gerald and Destiny,

Thanks so much for your quick reply to my issue. I don't think it is an issue with the number of videos I am adding and the file sizes of the videos are small (around 50MB each as they are only 5-6 seconds in length). I will try the Windows version of Panotour Pro 2.1 and see if I get the same issues.

Gerald, yes I did submit a crash report...several actually! Please check and let me know what you find out. It may just be a bug with the Mac version. If it is it would be great to have it fixed ASAP as I prefer to use the Mac version than Windows.

I'll let you know how I go as well.

Thanks!

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro