Image-stitching and virtual tour solutions My account Updates
It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 4:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 6:57 pm 

Is it possible to have an individual dynamic link in each pano to open up a specific gallery for each different pano?

Last edited by MetroRuss on Wed Jul 02, 2014 5:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:36 pm 

MetroRuss wrote:
Is it possible to have an individual dynamic link in each pano to open up a specific gallery for each different pano?

You will find a link to a pano-specific gallery plugin in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=22537&p=144514&hilit=pano+specific+gallery#p143107

You can open such pano-specfic galleries from hotspots.

The Simple button plugin is still, unfortunately, tour-wide and not pano-specific.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:55 am 

Thank you mediavets!

mediavets wrote:
MetroRuss wrote:

You will find a link to a pano-specific gallery plugin in this post:

viewtopic.php?f=91&t=22537&p=144514&hilit=pano+specific+gallery#p143107

You can open such pano-specfic galleries from hotspots.

The Simple button plugin is still, unfortunately, tour-wide and not pano-specific.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 5:59 pm 

Hi guys!

I'm just checking in to see whether you have any solutions for the following (similar) problem?

My tour has a global floorplan which is activated by a 'show/hide floorplan' 'simple button'.

This button appears (necessarily) on every pano, and calls the global floorplan.

I have a venue which requires the display of a secondary/alternative floorplan.

I would like to do another 'simple button' with the text 'show/hide secondary floorplan'.

Can you suggest any solutions? I'm happy to dig into the xml files if need be. I just need a guide to start.

* I have already used the 'pano-specific gallery plugin' in another case.

Thanks for your help!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 am 

grandkids wrote:
Hi guys!

I'm just checking in to see whether you have any solutions for the following (similar) problem?

My tour has a global floorplan which is activated by a 'show/hide floorplan' 'simple button'.

This button appears (necessarily) on every pano, and calls the global floorplan.

I would like to do another 'simple button' with the text 'show/hide secondary floorplan'.

Can you suggest any solutions? I'm happy to dig into the xml files if need be. I just need a guide to start.

Thanks for your help!

Are you saying you wish to display two floorplans on some scenes/panos?

If instead you wish to display different single floorplans with different panos or sets of panos then put the panos into groups and choose to display the group floorplan.

And if you don't wish to have a floorplan display at all for one or more panos then put them in a group with a wholly transparent image as a floorplan.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 7:44 am 

mediavets wrote:
grandkids wrote:
Hi guys!

Thanks for your help!

Are you saying you wish to display two floorplans on some scenes/panos?

If instead you wish to display different single floorplans with different panos or sets of panos then put the panos into groups and choose to display the group floorplan.

And if you don't wish to have a floorplan display at all for one or more panos then put them in a group with a wholly transparent image as a floorplan.

Thanks for the suggestion!

I feel the 'grouping' method might not help, because my panos are already in groups.

If possible grouped subsets would help, but I haven't seen that possibility.

My project looks roughly like this:

Level -1
Level 0
Level 1
Level 2

These are groups for my Panos which are categorised and navigable with the 'panorama combobox' plugin.

My global floorplan is assigned to the whole tour. It is an overview of the building with hotspots for navigation.

I have a venue on 'Level 1' which has a detailed floorplan of its own, and which I need to display.

The 'pano-specific' 'small gallery plugin' doesn't exactly help, because it offers very little customisation.

I need an icon or 'simple button' available only to this venue which displays this floorplan.

Thoughts?

Appreciated!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:03 am 

grandkids wrote:
My project looks roughly like this:

Level -1
Level 0
Level 1
Level 2

These are groups for my Panos which are categorised and navigable with the 'panorama combobox' plugin.

My global floorplan is assigned to the whole tour. It is an overview of the building with hotspots for navigation.

I have a venue on 'Level 1' which has a detailed floorplan of its own, and which I need to display.

The 'pano-specific' 'small gallery plugin' doesn't exactly help, because it offers very little customisation.

I need an icon or 'simple button' available only to this venue which displays this floorplan.

Thoughts?

Appreciated!

OK - you could use the third party Notifications plugin:

http://dev.alexpopov.me/panotour_plugin ... 7JqS7HUGBp

This can be configured to display an image when a particular pano is loaded. This image could be your pano-specfic floorplan.

Of course it would not offer navigation hotspots on this image.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:09 am 

Thanks for your help!