Livepano - bad compression.  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
furmanczak.com
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

Livepano - bad compression.

by furmanczak.com » Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:24 pm

Please change compression in Livepano as fast as possible. Now compression is so high that Livepano is useless :( I will loose my clients because in preview i showed good quality (http://furmanczak.com/LechTour.html) and now it is very bad :/ (http://furmanczak.com/LechTour2.html) (difference is very good noticeable on court).
(many you could tell where this parameter in Livepano is so we could change it?)

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: Livepano - bad compression.

by bdd » Wed Jun 25, 2014 2:20 pm

furmanczak.com wrote:Please change compression in Livepano as fast as possible. Now compression is so high that Livepano is useless :( I will loose my clients because in preview i showed good quality (http://furmanczak.com/LechTour.html) and now it is very bad :/ (http://furmanczak.com/LechTour2.html) (difference is very good noticeable on court).
(many you could tell where this parameter in Livepano is so we could change it?)


The compression may depend on the size of the video.
The livepano at the center of your second tour is correct, only the 2 ones on side are too compressed.
You can try another size of crop.
Remember that the compression algorithms for videos are based on the fact that the video size ratio is around the ratio of a TV screen.
So they are not really made for vertical videos.

Gérald

no avatar
furmanczak.com
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Livepano - bad compression.

by furmanczak.com » Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:33 pm

bdd wrote:The compression may depend on the size of the video.
The livepano at the center of your second tour is correct, only the 2 ones on side are too compressed.
You can try another size of crop.
Remember that the compression algorithms for videos are based on the fact that the video size ratio is around the ratio of a TV screen.
So they are not really made for vertical videos.

Gérald

No, videos that are in TV are compressed by me (they are not important), the problem is noticeable on main field with soccer player. (in preview you can see everybody and in another the compression is to high (with comperable sizes)).

Filip

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 1737
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

Re: Livepano - bad compression.

by bdd » Thu Jun 26, 2014 8:55 am

furmanczak.com wrote:
bdd wrote:The compression may depend on the size of the video.
The livepano at the center of your second tour is correct, only the 2 ones on side are too compressed.
You can try another size of crop.
Remember that the compression algorithms for videos are based on the fact that the video size ratio is around the ratio of a TV screen.
So they are not really made for vertical videos.

Gérald

No, videos that are in TV are compressed by me (they are not important), the problem is noticeable on main field with soccer player. (in preview you can see everybody and in another the compression is to high (with comperable sizes)).

Filip


Did you try to recreate it with another crop size ?
With just the playground ?

Gérald

no avatar
furmanczak.com
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Livepano - bad compression.

by furmanczak.com » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:37 am

bdd wrote:
Did you try to recreate it with another crop size ?
With just the playground ?
ladies
Gérald


I think that resolution is not the problem, in last version i didn't noticed any problem in any resolution. Now There are problem with small and big scenes (compare two links above, there are big and small scenes - not TVs).

Can Support tell if and when will fix that (or give possibility to change parameter of compression?).
(this is very important for me)

PS. I want to use Panotour for events, size and compression is not so important but quality yes, so possibility of choosing that parameter could be useful)

no avatar
furmanczak.com
Member
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Wed May 07, 2014 11:15 am

Re: Livepano - bad compression.

by furmanczak.com » Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:11 pm

My mistake,
When i firstly made panotour low compression video was loaded, in new version high compression with lower quality… (i thought that high/low mean quality not compression, my mistake i didn't check it :/ ).

Can anyone tell me on what circumstance low or high quality video is loaded?

(high/low are ending name of video files from livepano)


Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests