CMS for PANOTOUR?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0+ problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
eXpeL
New member
 
Topic author
Posts: 3
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:19 pm
Info

CMS for PANOTOUR?

by eXpeL » Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:26 pm

Hi - one question:
is it possible to make a CMS for customer for editing/add in VirtualTour [made in Panotour Pro 2.0] such things as:
1. comments
2. standard pictures
3. films

User avatar
bdd
Kolor Team
 
Posts: 2732
Likes: 13 posts
Liked in: 122 posts
Joined: Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm
Info

Re: CMS for PANOTOUR?

by bdd » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:23 am

eXpeL wrote:Hi - one question:
is it possible to make a CMS for customer for editing/add in VirtualTour [made in Panotour Pro 2.0] such things as:
1. comments
2. standard pictures
3. films



Just wait for the IVRPA video of Alexandre Jenny's conference :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClYxlgOLi0-CqeqKt6r_v6w/videos

Alexandre Jenny said something about it there!

Gérald

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16414
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: CMS for PANOTOUR?

by mediavets » Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:41 am

bdd wrote:
eXpeL wrote:Hi - one question:
is it possible to make a CMS for customer for editing/add in VirtualTour [made in Panotour Pro 2.0] such things as:
1. comments
2. standard pictures
3. films



Just wait for the IVRPA video of Alexandre Jenny's conference :
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClYxlgOLi0-CqeqKt6r_v6w/videos

Alexandre Jenny said something about it there!

Gérald


My understanding is that most IVRPA videos will only be made available to members.

User avatar
franzkekko
Member
 
Posts: 76
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:50 pm
Location: Vicenza (Italy)
Info

Re: CMS for PANOTOUR?

by franzkekko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:46 pm

this should work for your purpose ;) it's a plugin for wordpress.
http://www.panopress.org/

no avatar
mediavets
Moderator
 
Posts: 16414
Likes: 2 posts
Liked in: 130 posts
Joined: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:12 pm
Location: Isleham, Cambridgeshire, UK.
Info

Re: CMS for PANOTOUR?

by mediavets » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:07 pm

franzkekko wrote:this should work for your purpose ;) it's a plugin for wordpress.
http://www.panopress.org/


What does that have to do with a system to allow customers to update graphics, videos and so on in an existing tour?

User avatar
franzkekko
Member
 
Posts: 76
Likes: 0 post
Liked in: 0 post
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2013 3:50 pm
Location: Vicenza (Italy)
Info

Re: CMS for PANOTOUR?

by franzkekko » Thu Jun 19, 2014 1:15 pm

:/


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest