zoom and pan in floorplans?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
peterwarburton

zoom and pan in floorplans?

by peterwarburton » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi,
I'm a newbie to PTP and have searched the forum for an answer to the following:

I'm trying to recreate a private indoor "street view" environment using very large floor plans and therefore would like to have the same zoom and pan tools in my floor plan that are available with the map plug-in.

Do these exist for the PTP floor plan plugin or should I convert my floor plan to a map? If so can I display my floor plan "map" without using google or bing or open maps and still have the pan and zoom abilities? Do I need to geo-reference the floor plan map and if so, how do I do that?

I have a second question. Is it possible to automatically place "streetview-type" navigation arrows in panoramas that always point to the next, previous or nearby panoramas giving the sense of a logical progression through the indoor environment?

Thanks in advance,
Peter Warburton

no avatar
mediavets

Re: zoom and pan in floorplans?

by mediavets » Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:53 pm

Welcome to the forum...

peterwarburton wrote:Hi,
I'm a newbie to PTP and have searched the forum for an answer to the following:

I'm trying to recreate a private indoor "street view" environment using very large floor plans and therefore would like to have the same zoom and pan tools in my floor plan that are available with the map plug-in.

Do these exist for the PTP floor plan plugin

No.

or should I convert my floor plan to a map?

Not possible.

If so can I display my floor plan "map" without using google or bing or open maps and still have the pan and zoom abilities?

No.

I have a second question. Is it possible to automatically place "streetview-type" navigation arrows in panoramas that always point to the next, previous or nearby panoramas giving the sense of a logical progression through the indoor environment?

No.

no avatar
gbv30120

Re: zoom and pan in floorplans?

by gbv30120 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:32 am

These requests would be very cool for the floorplan, I agree.
I wrote a message in the "Future" section.

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro