Button to hide only Infopoints  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
frank007

Button to hide only Infopoints

by frank007 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 pm

Hello from Germany,

in a very big tour I have two kinds of hotspots. 1. hotspots to go to the next pano. 2. hotspots to link to a webpage.

Is it possible to integrate a button that hides/shows only the hotspots linking to the webpages? I have found only the oppurtunity to hide or show ALL (!) hotspots.

Thank you!
Greetings
Frank

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Button to hide only Infopoints

by mediavets » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:34 pm

frank007 wrote:Hello from Germany,

in a very big tour I have two kinds of hotspots. 1. hotspots to go to the next pano. 2. hotspots to link to a webpage.

Is it possible to integrate a button that hides/shows only the hotspots linking to the webpages? I have found only the oppurtunity to hide or show ALL (!) hotspots.

Thank you!
Greetings
Frank

There's no way via the GUI.

If the tour is a linear sequence of scenes, you could consider using one of the Previous/Next plugins to navigate between scenes rather than hotspots. that would then mean you only had hostpost linking to web pages left to hide/show.
Attachments
1-ptp2-previous-next.jpg

no avatar
frank007

by frank007 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:37 pm

Uhhh... that is bad. But I thought already that it might be not possible.

thanky
franky

bdd
Kolor Team

by bdd » Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:05 am

frank007 wrote:Hello from Germany,

Thank you!
Greetings
Frank

Is is not possible through the GUI, but you can do it quite easily by modifying the generated code.
If you look into the main XML file, you'll see that in each scene there are "showpanospotsaction" and "hidepanospotsaction" actions.
You can either modify those actions, or duplicate them and show and hide only the wanted spots.

Gérald

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro