Gallery Bar specific to a single node?  

Share your tips and tricks here or get help with any Panotour 2.0 problem!
No bug reports (of any kind) in this forum!
no avatar
AndrewRomer

Gallery Bar specific to a single node?

by AndrewRomer » Mon Apr 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Hi All,

Im building a tour with multiple small gallery bars, or sometimes a single gallery that is node specific. Is there a way to instruct PTP to apply the gallery to only particular node(s)?

Or how have others gotten around this issue?

Thanks,
Andy

no avatar
mediavets

Re: Gallery Bar specific to a single node?

by mediavets » Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:08 pm

AndrewRomer wrote:Hi All,

Im building a tour with multiple small gallery bars, or sometimes a single gallery that is node specific. Is there a way to instruct PTP to apply the gallery to only particular node(s)?

Or how have others gotten around this issue?

Thanks,
Andy

At the moment, the only way to create a pano/scene-specfic gallery via the GUI is to invoke the gallery from a hotspot.

no avatar
mattkay

by mattkay » Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:56 pm

At the moment, the only way to create a pano/scene-specfic gallery via the GUI is to invoke the gallery from a hotspot.

But unfortunatley none of these Hotspots lets me open a pano specific gallery? It just lets me open a new panorama scene/group.

In my pano scene for example I have 4 statues, and when I click on one statue I would like to open a gallery (or just a single photo) to show a detailed view of the statue.

How would I do that?

thank you
Attachments
Bildschirmfoto 2014-04-20 um 07.50.20.png

no avatar
mediavets

by mediavets » Sun Apr 20, 2014 4:55 pm

mattkay wrote:

But unfortunatley none of these Hotspots lets me open a pano specific gallery? It just lets me open a new panorama scene/group.

In my pano scene for example I have 4 statues, and when I click on one statue I would like to open a gallery (or just a single photo) to show a detailed view of the statue.

How would I do that?

thank you

Configure the Hotspot style instance with the appropriate Action; in the Style section.

Hotspot styles are multi-instance, you can have as many as you like with different actions.

Then associate your hotspot in the Hotspot editor with the appropriate Hotspot style; in the Tour section.

no avatar
mattkay

by mattkay » Sun Apr 20, 2014 5:50 pm

thank you very much mediavets :)

Return to Using Panotour / Panotour Pro